Jai Arrow = STUPID

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wanna know what you were googling when you found that out
I have a memory for useless info.

For some unknown reason many years ago I was a watching a Miss America pageant and one of them was asked what her favourite pastime was and she said "shagging" as she was from Georgia.

See what I mean ...........

"In his confession to the NRL, the Rabbitohs forward was adamant he had no physical contact with the woman during her visit on Tuesday night."

What has physical contact got to do with anything pandemic related?
Lol, no doubt they maintained at least 2 metres social distance and wore approved masks throughout!

"In his confession to the NRL, the Rabbitohs forward was adamant he had no physical contact with the woman during her visit on Tuesday night."

Lol, no doubt they maintained at least 2 metres social distance and wore approved masks throughout!
Don't "Dancers" have a no touch policy?

well Bennett says the nrl handled it very well (as he would seeing as he only loses arrow for one club game and there's no soo injury risk) and the souths ceo has said 'awwww c'mon guys, footballers have been under strict biosecurity measures for ages...c'mon guuuuuuuys."

something like that.

All the ‘no physical contact’ thing says is he got caught very early in the proceedings!

All the ‘no physical contact’ thing says is he got caught very early in the proceedings!
Yeah wonder how it played out. Imagine Arrow rooming with a rookie like the Hammer. Prob go something like this:

Hammer: hey bro I don’t think we are allowed girls in the room aye.
JA: why I’m JA do you know who I am?
Hammer:cos of that Covid stuff man. Coach said we’re in a biology bubble. You know biology, like at high school?
JA: look hacksaw, I played with Bryce at the Titans and he and his missus reckons it’s all made up hey. And his mrs is educated through online learning! Now shut it!
Hammer: but Jai….
JA: look rookie, I’m JA. I do what I want here, now don’t say a bloody word to that clean skin DCE or Tgat coach from Nth Qld, what’s his name again? Now turn the other way and put the pillow over ya head.

Commotion causes knock at the door and who’s standing there, none other than our very own dce.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4