Jai Arrow = STUPID

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Queensland and South Sydney forward Jai Arrow has been ruled out of Origin 3 and fined $35,000 after he brought a woman into the Qld camp bubble.

Along with the fine, Arrow has received a 2 game suspension from the NRL meaning he will miss one club game and the dead rubber Origin in Newcastle.

My question is that if someone from outside the bubble was brought into the camp without clearance, what does that mean for the other players in the Maroons squad, which includes our own captain DCE?? The article doesn't mention anything about it but I'm just curious if it would mean they all have to self isolate for 14 days.

Queensland and South Sydney forward Jai Arrow has been ruled out of Origin 3 and fined $35,000 after he brought a woman into the Qld camp bubble.

Along with the fine, Arrow has received a 2 game suspension from the NRL meaning he will miss one club game and the dead rubber Origin in Newcastle.

My question is that if someone from outside the bubble was brought into the camp without clearance, what does that mean for the other players in the Maroons squad, which includes our own captain DCE?? The article doesn't mention anything about it but I'm just curious if it would mean they all have to self isolate for 14 days.

Wow and after all the **** with the Dragons he still does this. What a pelican!!!

Im assuming she wasn't at the team dinner, more likely enjoyed some quiet adult time in his room - who is his room mate in camp is the burning question

Assuming he is still with his girlfriend I would love it if it wasn't her

It's total joke that he can count Origin as one of the games.

He's in quarantine for 14 days so not available for selection anyway or is that another part of the CBA.

He's in quarantine for 14 days so not available for selection anyway or is that another part of the CBA.
He is in the Origin squad, of course it should be counted

Well he is called Jai.

Maybe mum and dad were fans of the old Tarzan series starring Ron Ely.

Young Jai has put an arrow right through the Queensland team.
Funny thing is, Jai looked mexican rather than african, being filmed in Mexico would have something to do with it I suppose.
Did Tarzan ever visit Mexico, according to Edgar Rice Burroughs?

Why is it a joke that Origin counts?He was literally in Origin camp,he misses out on Origin,he doesn’t get to play this week for Souths because he was in Origin and he’s suspended for Souths game in Rd18

Exclusive photo of Arrow and his lady friend

Attachments

• 9BC27132-4A98-4268-9BA1-79B28A846AAE.png
    9BC27132-4A98-4268-9BA1-79B28A846AAE.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 53

I think he got 2 games because he is (was) in the origin squad. Most of the dragons players were given 1 game so this is just another way of him missing out on 1 premiership game as well as origin. It has to be said though after all that has gone on in the last week he must be completely brain dead

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8