[Resurrected] Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
History repeating for young Jackson and apparently the reporting of him 'reflecting' and 'changing' and yada-yada-yada in England were somewhat over-egged as Bateman is bringing a previous beef with him... Jackson seems to always fall-out with the better players and leaders in the group - over-inflated sense of self-importance?

I’m not questioning whether he has an issue with Bateman or not,but the rumours of Hastings potentially being shipped out by the Tigers,were around long before Bateman was being chased.

I’m not questioning whether he has an issue with Bateman or not,but the rumours of Hastings potentially being shipped out by the Tigers,were around long before Bateman was being chased.
Agreed but I thought they were related to the tigpies wanting to keep Brooks tho and the fact that he has been playing lock...
Jackson needs to start having barneys with blokes that are worse football players than him...

Brooks is on $1,2 million next year ... pretty sure they would want to get rid of him before Hastings.

They probably would but no one wants to take him unless the Tigers take the majority of the financial load

Newcastle want him ... and would probably pay about a million I would guess ... ist grade halfs don't come cheap if you're desperate ..

Both Brooks and Jackson will go from the Tigpies in 2024 as they team up Douehi with a returning Mitchell Moses.

CONFIRMED: Hastings to Newcastle on 3 Year Deal, effective immediately.

1668558915524.png

I hope Hastings goes well at the Knights and is able to use his footy talent to full effect. It's about time he settled down...

I think Hasting is pretty ordinary actually. He would only do well in a good team where he can play a supporting role. He will never be the top guy.
I remember watching games last year where he had his hands on the ball every second play and had absolutely no impact.
Brooks isn’t much better, but at least if he picks his spots he has more upside IMHO.

NYEagle

I think Hasting is pretty ordinary actually. He would only do well in a good team where he can play a supporting role. He will never be the top guy.
I remember watching games last year where he had his hands on the ball every second play and had absolutely no impact.
Brooks isn’t much better, but at least if he picks his spots he has more upside IMHO.

NYEagle
I think his interaction with fans and perceived enthusiasm for the club he plays for,masked his actual ability.He’s loved in the media because he’s not afraid to speak his mind so nobody really assesses his play

I think his interaction with fans and perceived enthusiasm for the club he plays for,masked his actual ability.He’s loved in the media because he’s not afraid to speak his mind so nobody really assesses his play
Agree, everyone went ape s... over Hastings when Tigpies got those 2 wins with Hastings playing a big part in it. Wasn't it 2 golden point wins with Hastings slotting the winning field goals, I could be wrong... He traded on this for some time time before the Broncs ended his season. Then after that, it all went north quickly.

Jackson dropped for Cogger this week but took it well… refused to train with reserves, got in his car and went home…

Brent Read reports:
“He said ‘No, I’m done, I’m going home’. It wasn’t a dummy spit, please don’t misinterpret that, he was given the option and just didn’t want to be involved.”

What’s to misinterpret? 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4