[Resurrected] Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok....ok....ok......

If it makes everyone happy, I went in and deleted the fake bit about Jackson leaving.

HAPPY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You're welcome!

click here for new Jackson hastings wiki page
Good job globaleagle !!!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jackson Hastings (born 4 January 1996) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League. He plays at halfback and five-eighth. He previously played for the Sydney Roosters.

Good job globaleagle !!!
Jackson Hastings (born 4 January 1996) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League. He plays at halfback and five-eighth. He previously played for the Sydney Roosters.
Can you go back in and add "He was part of the 2017 Premiership winning Manly side, playing a starring role coming off the bench, setting up two tries late in the game to seal the 28 - 20 win for the Sea Eagles."

If it's on Wikipedia it's true.

Can you go back in and add "He was part of the 2017 Premiership winning Manly side, playing a starring role coming off the bench, setting up two tries late in the game to seal the 28 - 20 win for the Sea Eagles."

true-messages-cat-page.jpg

Jackson Hastings (born 4 January 1996) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League. He plays at halfback and five-eighth. He previously played for the Sydney Roosters. "He was part of the 2017 Premiership winning Manly side, playing a starring role coming off the bench, setting up two tries late in the game to seal the 28 - 20 win for the Sea Eagles."
674342828.jpg

Im excited, who did we beat ?

Just ran into rambo gibbs in Newcastle we're im staying like 10 minutes ago . I jumped out of the ss and said to my wife " fuchc me thats rambo " So 10 minutes later yacking to him , i asked him how does he think we will fair come seasons end , definitely make finals , playing well ,and even surprised him how well they are going . He said they are a happy bunch and dce is thriving. He was not happy about the great tooves sacking but said barrett is a real good bloke and coach . I told him he could still play he's that fit and he said i need spec savers. A great buzz..

Relax people.

The club are very happy with Jackson. He didn't get on in the wet against the Knights so the club played him in the halves last week against the Warriors he was he was players player.

He is having another run this week with the bye in FG. The club want him as a long term half to replace Green. He is going nowhere. I spoke to someone about him yesterday.
Exactly what I believe - long term 6 for sure

Just ran into rambo gibbs in Newcastle we're im staying like 10 minutes ago . I jumped out of the ss and said to my wife " fuchc me thats rambo " So 10 minutes later yacking to him , i asked him how does he think we will fair come seasons end , definitely make finals , playing well ,and even surprised him how well they are going . He said they are a happy bunch and dce is thriving. He was not happy about the great tooves sacking but said barrett is a real good bloke and coach . I told him he could still play he's that fit and he said i need spec savers. A great buzz..
I hope you threw yourself across any mud puddles in his path Brad.....
Oh hail the great man !!!

Relax people.

The club are very happy with Jackson. He didn't get on in the wet against the Knights so the club played him in the halves last week against the Warriors he was he was players player.

He is having another run this week with the bye in FG. The club want him as a long term half to replace Green. He is going nowhere. I spoke to someone about him yesterday.
If Hastings comes in for Green then where does that leave Tom Wright? Would love Hastings in the halves but I wouldn't want to lost Wright either. He seems like a future gun. I guess a problem of plenty is better than a problem of too few.

Both Hastings and Green are signed to 2018. Can't figure the logic of Hastings taking over from Green. Unless we decide to extend his contract I just don't know. As a 9 he is good but he is a natural in the halves

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8