Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
definitely more than 10-15 mins. 20-25 mins would be ideal. very crisp passer, bullet passes and has a half back instinct, very select with his passes. know when to hit a forward or do a cut out and go straight out the back to a half or center.

could also be crucial nailing a few conversions if the scores are tight.

Api did a mountain of work tonight and the tough stuff so would start with him still.

Just diverging a little, that discard Parcell is apparently going great guns for the Leeds Rhinos in the English Super League. And they just happen to be equal first in the comp. Of course I'm not suggesting Api isnt playing well and certainly Hastings is a future star, but I'm just wondering why Parcell was let go.

Just diverging a little, that discard Parcell is apparently going great guns for the Leeds Rhinos in the English Super League. And they just happen to be equal first in the comp. Of course I'm not suggesting Api isnt playing well and certainly Hastings is a future star, but I'm just wondering why Parcell was let go.

I could tell you but then I would have to kill you ;)

We just won a football game 46-8 so whatever they are doing at the moment, I am content with.
Agree,Hastings is going well and so is Api as starter taking defensive brunt for him.Would Hastings be as good if he had to start?possibly not....Barrett is doing the right thing for him and club by taking the slowly,slowly approach,let him develop and if progress continues then look at an extension at end of year.Make him earn it and don't just give players who show a bit a big contract,this is where clubs are having knee jerk and all sorts of jerk reactions and creating salary cap problems.The club and Barrett are looking steady at the moment.....Probably a top option for 6 in the long term but let things play out for now.

We just won a football game 46-8 so whatever they are doing at the moment, I am content with.

Seriously Snake, go back to your restaurant. Don't get your post at all, we made too many mistakes, the referee was ****, the try South's scored was another error from the Bunker.... they must smoke some really good stuff in between calls....

Snake....only kidding you! Could not be happier

I don't think Hastings best position is hooker...he is a fine back up but he is a 6 or 7 in my mind. I am happy for him to play off the bench for the remainder of the year and he can take over from Green in the halves when Green finishes his tenure at Manly in 2018.

I don't think Hastings best position is hooker...he is a fine back up but he is a 6 or 7 in my mind. I am happy for him to play off the bench for the remainder of the year and he can take over from Green in the halves when Green finishes his tenure at Manly in 2018.
Yeah,I am still unsure to be honest and it is a little frustrating(only a little,it doesn't keep me up all night)...I think he could be an elite number 9 in time,but is it in our best interests for the long term or is it best in the long term for us for him to be a 6?Smarter forces than me know better and I hope they get it right,but I would let things roll for now until end of year and then make a decision I guess....if we keep winning then decisions are easier than if we lose,just like the Oz cricket team of the past,harder to get dropped than to get in but it is early in the season.

Yeah,I am still unsure to be honest and it is a little frustrating(only a little,it doesn't keep me up all night)...I think he could be an elite number 9 in time,but is it in our best interests for the long term or is it best in the long term for us for him to be a 6?Smarter forces than me know better and I hope they get it right,but I would let things roll for now until end of year and then make a decision I guess....if we keep winning then decisions are easier than if we lose,just like the Oz cricket team of the past,harder to get dropped than to get in but it is early in the season.
Yeah it's funny...before the game I was thinking about all these possible signings for next season and then we win 46-8 and I think to myself, lets just keep the 17 we have now!

In all seriousness, we probably only need one really decent forward for next year and we have enough to beat any side on our day. Siro is my greatest concern of all our starters.

Yeah it's funny...before the game I was thinking about all these possible signings for next season and then we win 46-8 and I think to myself, lets just keep the 17 we have now!

In all seriousness, we probably only need one really decent forward for next year and we have enough to beat any side on our day. Siro is my greatest concern of all our starters.

Our second rowers are the obvious weak points in the current squad. That and overall depth...

Might be seeing more game time over Origin. DCE will be playing I'd imagine as a reserve.

Yeah I am thinking DCE is going to be brought into the QLD squad as the utility.

Maninga even said the other day he should be considered for that team, and you bet he still has pull in that qld selection panel.

You would think then Hastings will play at halfback and Api/Brown at hooker.

Michael Morgan is playing like a busted arse at the moment so DCE should be considered. I still wouldn't count Anthony Milford out of the equation.

Michael Morgan is playing like a busted arse at the moment so DCE should be considered. I still wouldn't count Anthony Milford out of the equation.

Milford is individually clever but he is no where near the complete package DCE is. I know DCE has his detractors, but I consider him No 3 behind Thurston and Cronk, in the game at No 7. There's some good talent out there including Pearce, Morgan, Reynolds etc. But for me DCE is better than them despite the media beat ups on various players. No 4 in my mind is Pearce. Mind you Hastings may turn all this on its head in a few years. But I think he'll be ear marked for No 6 in the Sea Eagles side with Tom Wright on the wing.

Milford is individually clever but he is no where near the complete package DCE is. I know DCE has his detractors, but I consider him No 3 behind Thurston and Cronk, in the game at No 7. There's some good talent out there including Pearce, Morgan, Reynolds etc. But for me DCE is better than them despite the media beat ups on various players. No 4 in my mind is Pearce. Mind you Hastings may turn all this on its head in a few years. But I think he'll be ear marked for No 6 in the Sea Eagles side with Tom Wright on the wing.
I think Mal will consider Milford for that very reason...the utility spot on the bench for QLD is usually filled by a player with x-factor that can come on and create a headache for the opposition with a bit of brilliance.

I am not giving an opinion one way or another on what I think is right or wrong, better or worse, I am just forecasting what might happen.

Dce should make himself unavailable until he gets an apology from the courier mail about the full page outrage over the so called backflip.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6