Jack Hetherinton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I know he is a loose cannon but I feel he could be good for our pack.
Rough diamond and could be with the risk.

Agree. Tall, lean, actually has a motor, and some aggression (which we need). We've always done the best with a few aggressive players in the team. We can't keep going slow, lumbering, plus size players (Jake, Sipley, Taupau, Schuster, Tuilagi) - that with possibly the slowest dummy half in the league means we are easy to defend and predictable.

Yeah we lose the penalty count by more than ten each week. Imagine if he joined us. Cummins and co would hammer us 20-2 each week.

It’s a shame the Dolphins got Gilbert from the cows, his the ideal SR, fast, aggressive, young, can cover FR and lock, his the type of player we should be trying to find. The pack needs speed and a high work rate or your not in the contest, it’s one of our biggest problems.
At least Jack has those qualities, is available and would be cheaper.

Am I missing something. Keppie, aggressive. Has a brain fart in him. He needs to go. Hetherington Aggressive. Also has the brain farts. Manly need him?
Hetherington is always a suspension waiting to happen. But I think what gets coaches and scouts excited about him is what he could be if he applied himself. He is very, very fast for a forward and physically is just about the model of the "modern forward" prototype. Could be a very good player one day. Or could continue to be a liability.

Hetherington is always a suspension waiting to happen. But I think what gets coaches and scouts excited about him is what he could be if he applied himself. He is very, very fast for a forward and physically is just about the model of the "modern forward" prototype. Could be a very good player one day. Or could continue to be a liability.
Sounds like Keppie..except for the fast part ;)

The Jack Hetherinton Perspective ......

Not all players have the gift of great Natural Athletic ability

All people have the ability and the potential to overcome their faults

And so does Jack

If Jack has the desire to play for Manly

Des has the ability to get the best out of him .

I would rather Hetherington than Lodge ,I remember a last year or maybe the year before against the Warriors and he KOd Marty ,(who I dont think has ever been the same since) ,anyway my memory is that Hetherington pretty much ripped our pack a new a-hole ,if he could control his aggression and find a stable home i.e Manly ( not places like the Warriors and Dogs where the ground is constantly shifting) and the red mist he could be a weapon. Plus he is still pretty young and wouldn't cost a fortune and has something to prove .
Anyway hows our luck playing the scummy storm after 2 straight floggings ,gee what are the odds ?? Do we know if Hughes and that big dope NAS is playing ?

I reckon Hethrington is one of the most overrated players in the comp.

Built a reputation on being a firebrand but no real player of substance behind it

As a comparison

Hetherington is averaging 59min a game this year (Only 3 games? Injury? Suspension?) For 10 runs making 85 metres an 12 tackles.

Marty who everyone wants out is averaging 36 minutes for 10 runs making 93 metres an 19 tackles.

Hetherington is a dud with a good highlight reel

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8