JACK G (has also re-signed!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And he is still playing with that injury (which I'd forgotten about).

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/21/gosiewski-puts-off-season-ending-surgery-to-star-for-manly/

Manly forward Jack Gosiewski's starring role against Wests Tigers came despite what should probably be a season-ending injury as he took a rare chance to start in his preferred spot.

The effort is even more remarkable given the injury-plagued 24-year-old has been battling osteitis pubis for much of this year and is putting off season-ending surgery as he tries to manage the injury through the closing stages of the season.

"I was battling with an injury with my pelvis and it got to the stage where I couldn't really play any longer and I needed to get a few injections to sort it out and I needed a bit of time off," Gosiewski told NRL.com.

"It's probably at the stage now where I can play, it's bearable so hopefully I can finish the season off."

Not sure why Sirro is getting a knock. Have a look at how many games we win without him. It ain’t many I can tell you.We have faded badly a couple of times in recent seasons and it has coincided exactly with him been injured.Hes not far off origin in my opinion.

And his edge play close to the line with DCE has been our most threatening play all year.He scored a try on the edge and had a blinder in our unlucky 4 tries to 3 loss to the bunnies.We will miss him Friday night.

All of a sudden with JetSki gaining confidence and improving his hands and consistency,Olo looking promising and Thommo resigning our backrow stocks look sensational. JetSki style suits the bench perfectly . We have lacked impact outside Fainu off the bench so let’s hope he continues to develop.His errors, which were his issue, have reduced markedly.

Our front row stocks look similarly strong with Sipley back and Keppie looking the part. Good times ahead.

Last edited:
Even though his hands scare me and remind me of a young Watmough, I love watching him play and the way he goes about his work

Thinks that’s what I like about this current side, there are unheralded sort of guys that I’m enjoying watching, Suli probably near the top of that list and Keppie won me over running onto the park the other night
@WatmoughsMentor

Jack will never be as good looking as Watmough Choc gets better looking with age
70626623_10206131388559939_5941853264197713920_n.jpg

Not sure why Sirro is getting a knock. Have a look at how many games we win without him. It ain’t many I can tell you.We have faded badly a couple of times in recent seasons and it has coincided exactly with him been injured.Hes not far off origin in my opinion.

And his edge play close to the line with DCE has been our most threatening play all year.He scored a try on the edge and had a blinder in our unlucky 4 tries to 3 loss to the bunnies.We will miss him Friday night.

All of a sudden with JetSki gaining confidence and improving his hands and consistency,Olo looking promising and Thommo resigning our backrow stocks look sensational. JetSki style suits the bench perfectly . We have lacked impact outside Fainu off the bench so let’s hope he continues to develop.His errors, which were his issue, have reduced markedly.

Our front row stocks look similarly strong with Sipley back and Keppie looking the part. Good times ahead.

100%

Sirro is incredibly valuable to this team.

Chez is brilliant whenever a forward accompanies him to the defensive line. Watching Siro run onto a DCE pearler at close range to score has been my favourite play this season. Jack G and Paseka have also scored the exact same try by backing DCE up when he runs to the line.

Even Suli at centre scored the same sort of try last week but with a slightly longer pass than what Chez would normally throw
Yeah, totally agree.
Same situation with the prolific Sean Lane, last year.
ill give him credit he’s been playing well this year too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7