Jack de Belin court case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s perfectly fine for a person to withdraw consent.

or perhaps give consent to have sex with one person, but then say no once a second person is encouraged to join in by the first bloke. And it is perfectly fine to give consent for one type of sex but say no if another type of sex starts to take place.

So arguing that the girl willingly went with jdb doesn’t have any bearing on things. The question is whether at some point consensual sex turned into a rape.

From some of the evidence of prior behaviour at the club, it looks like her interest may have been more in Sinclair than de Belin anyway. There could be any number of things she might have been up for, but exactly as you’ve said - ok with person x but not person y, or certain acts with either or both of them, and not others.

I think the fact she was texting other people basically immediately after and using the term ‘sexually abused’ to describe what had just happened to her is a clue that it’s a bit more than buyer’s remorse the morning after. And I wonder how the rumours had spread far enough that Sinclair was messaging her the next day saying he was worried about what was being said about the night before.

Can you imagine how mentally strong a women needs to be to proceed with an accusation such as the one we are discussing? It must be so daunting, particularly knowing that the case would attract widespread media attention. The stats suggesting that very few women go through with an accusation to trial does not surprise me.
There will be no winners from this case. All involved will have deep mental scars to bear, probably for the rest of their lives.
Applaud the strength of the female by being able to through with reliving the event.

Most people suffer from PTSD after horrific events, overcrowding PTSD is another massive challenge.

The flipside is there are vindictive people also, remember what happened with our very own Brett Stewart.

We have one

1604755112127.png

I can see the defence going in on the fact she remembers clearly what happened in the unit but can't remember what happened on the dance floor.

Not saying she's lying but her constant statement of it being 2 years ago & therefore is hazy in her memory will surely be used against her by the defence when it comes to recalling the details of what happened back in the flat.

I reckon my memory would become crystal clear if two d#cks were taking turns on me.

Gulp.

I wonder if it would help the people who figure that a young woman agreeing to go back to a bloke's house and maybe even have consensual sex with (just) him should see the possibility that it might get violent, or another bloke might want to get involved or whatever and she has no real right to say no at any point, if you consider this scenario.
If a bloke is with a group of other blokes and is having a jovial argument. Suddenly it gets a bit heated, a little push and shove, punches are thrown, a knife is produced.
Should the bloke have assessed all those in the group before participating?
Should he have left at the first sign of that jovial argument?
Should his firm 'no" have been listened to as the punches began to fly?
Should the guy who stabbed him (no names no pack drill) be charged with a crime?
Seems pretty much the same to me and I say this as someone who would advise any young woman not to go home with footballers.

There is always the possibility that the chick went back and had consensual sex with BOTH men... why is this never mentioned? She wouldn't be the first girl to have a drunken threesome and then feel wrong about it the next day. I'm in no way saying this is what I believe happened but it is a likely scenario as any of the other scenarios thrown out there.

Last edited:
There is always the possibility that the chick went back and had consensual else with BOTH men... why is this never mentioned? She wouldn't be the first girl to have a drunken threesome and then feel wrong about it the next day. I'm in no way saying this is what I believe happened but it is a likely scenario as any of the other scenarios thrown out there.

Because under law, if a person is intoxicated to a certain extent then their consent isn't actually consent if they are unable to process information as they normally would.

From some of the evidence of prior behaviour at the club, it looks like her interest may have been more in Sinclair than de Belin anyway. There could be any number of things she might have been up for, but exactly as you’ve said - ok with person x but not person y, or certain acts with either or both of them, and not others.

I think the fact she was texting other people basically immediately after and using the term ‘sexually abused’ to describe what had just happened to her is a clue that it’s a bit more than buyer’s remorse the morning after. And I wonder how the rumours had spread far enough that Sinclair was messaging her the next day saying he was worried about what was being said about the night before.
She said that she had an interest in a friend of Sinclair's , and I suppose the whole of the Gong knows that Big Jack is married.
If I was a woman I would also be concerned if I'm on the toilet and JdB comes in to have a shower

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6