• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a no from me. I seen enough of Pythian in Brissy to say he can play. Still lacks consistency but will win you more games then he looses.

Anyone seen much of Lachlan Lam. Similarly told by the roosters to look else where next year. I liked what I seen in the couple of games he had this year.

But does daddy have a big contract lined up in the uk? Roosters only let em go if they have someone better coming in.

It's a no from me. I seen enough of Pythian in Brissy to say he can play. Still lacks consistency but will win you more games then he looses.

Anyone seen much of Lachlan Lam. Similarly told by the roosters to look else where next year. I liked what I seen in the couple of games he had this year.

But does daddy have a big contract lined up in the uk? Roosters only let em go if they have someone better coming in.

Don't they still have Flanagan, Keary and Sam Walker (Queensland U/18 half)?

Huge yes to Lam, kid can play..

There is nothing wrong with Jack Cogger. He is a fine footballer with an outstanding kicking game. He is simply a casualty of a terrible Bulldogs side. Cogger is better than Croker and Cust. You could have put JT with that Bulldogs side and he would have looked a chump.
Cogger better than Cust?
I guess all the fanboys of Cust from 6 weeks ago have left ST.
Cust is a much better footballer, maybe not kicking game but scores and sets up tries. Hes an instinctive player who is an attacking threat, Cogger is merely an extremely poor mans Adam Reynolds.

Things are pretty skinny in the off contract 9's department.

Nathan Peats is probably the pick (if you don't count Scam and I don't)
Chad Randall or Mitch Rein are gettable. Way down the order.
Cowboys have Robson, Granville and Cotter. Surely one is available from them too.

It shouldn’t be hard to pry players from clubs unless they are entirely transfer listed, every other club knows how to break a players contract (cough Warriors & Brown), just seems we dont.

Cogger better than Cust?
I guess all the fanboys of Cust from 6 weeks ago have left ST.
Cust is a much better footballer, maybe not kicking game but scores and sets up tries. Hes an instinctive player who is an attacking threat, Cogger is merely an extremely poor mans Adam Reynolds.
Fair enough. Just an opinion. I have never been sold on Cust but each to their own.

Jake Friend extending with the Rorters.

I know it’s the Rorters but surely they can’t then keep both Verrill’s and Lussick?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4