Jack Bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey everyone, I don't often post on Silvertails, however i do read many posts. I work for Qantas and had a very interesting discussion with a passenger today who is on the Manly Payroll. He mentioned how Donny has resigned (which has obviously been made public) also mentioned how a couple of more players will make way for a big signing. That player is Jack Bird! He does claim it will be announced in the next couple of weeks and will definitely be a Manly player next year. what are your thoughts?
Did u just see it on wiki cause it keeps a changing!

It's changing by the minute....

Jack has signed a 3 year deal with the MacKillop Sharks Rugby League Club in the Northern Territory League. for 2016 for $1000 per game and traditional meal of witcity grubs on game day and a official announcement is expected to be made in the week after the 2015 NRL grand final. This move is Jack unable to play his preferred position of 5/8 with the Cronulla Sharks

Ahh, the fun of Wikipaedia.
Jack has signed a 3 year deal with Matt Hall Racing for 2016 to pilot a second aircraft in the Red Bull Air Race. Jack will be based for the next few months at Bankstown Airport attaining his pilots licence.

Edit. Now going to the Eels on a life time deal
Apparently a member of a special needs group known as the Chief was influential in making this happen

Hey everyone, I don't often post on Silvertails, however i do read many posts. I work for Qantas and had a very interesting discussion with a passenger today who is on the Manly Payroll. He mentioned how Donny has resigned (which has obviously been made public) also mentioned how a couple of more players will make way for a big signing. That player is Jack Bird! He does claim it will be announced in the next couple of weeks and will definitely be a Manly player next year. what are your thoughts?
My son messaged me earlier to say the same thing, apparently there's going to be an announcement after the GF, supposedly a 3 year deal.

Why would the Sharks let him go? He and Holmes were their best players this year.:rolleyes:

I guess the November 2nd Season commencement, will motivate Manly to introduce all new signings to their Members. @:cool:
I'm thinking Maloney and Townsend might have something to do with it !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7