I've had a gutful of State of Origin and it's still a week away.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do they still have 20,000 tickets unsold for Wednesday's game?

If they do then that says it all about SOO.

It's ok guys....

Channel Nein have solved all your problems...!

CHANNEL Nine has turned to Hollywood to decorate the jewel in the network’s rugby league coverage crown, recruiting Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson for Wednesday night’s State of Origin I blockbuster.

(daily smellygruff)

Totally agree, I honestly don't see the point to it. The premiership is the prize, not this artificial nein, smellygraph concoction. If there is anything else on I usually watch the alternative.

Does anyone watch Nrl 360 legends night?. Billy Moore is a star. I never thought he would be. So many amazing funny stories, even if the truth is a stretched a little bit.

Does need a stand alone week though. The split rounds ain't fair.

Doesn't feel the same to me anymore either. Used to be hard trying to hit someone in sky blue with a pie or a half empty can, they are everywhere now.. Totally took the skill level out of it.

Whatever happened to the days when the teams were picked on the Monday before the game, then they played on the Tuesday night?

Oh yeah, the game got professional and Origin became a television hit. Now TV (Nein) practically controls it and you know they won't change anything in a hurry.

· 23 May 2015

· Manly Daily

Tom to face Blues stars

TRBOJEVIC GETS A TASTE OF LIFE IN NSW ORIGIN CAMP AFTER TRAINING NOD

Manly Sea Eagles’ rising star Tom Trbojevic is joining the NSW Origin squad this weekend.

He is one of five Holden Cup players chosen to run opposed sessions against the NSW Blues as they prepare for State of Origin game one on Wednesday.

“We see these kids as future stars and it’s nice that they will see what Origin camp is all about,” Blues coach said.

The Blues will use Trbojevic and the other Holden Cup players, their four reserve players and their three development players to make a side that will play against the full-blown NSW side.

Give it a few years (probably after 2016/17 when Snake retires) and Turbo Tom will be a mainstay fullback or winger for the Blues. And Jake will be in the engine room.

It's such a validation for a young Player. :)

Learning from the plays, that will be put on against TT by the SOO Team, will raise his understanding of League to another level.:clap:

Hope his ankle holds up! :sweating:

Is it better? Guess it must be if he is doing opposed training.

The worst part will be the channel Nein lovefest for the perennial grubs slater-smith-inglis.. I won't even turn it on until kick off which will probably be at 945pm lol..

I love SoO. Not only is Wednesday night footy a bonus, but the games are top notch. Players actually give everything they have in these games and the quality is outstanding as a result. Hard nosed, brutal, and non-stop intensity for 80 minutes. This is how rugby league is envisioned by all fans.

Is it just me or is the media full of the usual reports of the fake qld injuries that they do every single year?

oh noes! Inglis and slater are terminally ill and broken!

*turn up for blinders on wed night*

COME ON PEEPS!!!!!!

Only a couple of sleeps until the greatest example of rugby league in the wooooooooooooorld!!!!!

go the blues!!!!!!

Not sure how good our team will be against the Cows. Still lots of injuries. No halfback or five-eighth. Tom Turbo must come in somewhere, and Hodges.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4