It's time...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's time...
I thought this was about the '72 ALP campaign.

It was and probably one of the best ever political campaigns to grace our shores.

Good old Gough, saved my arse from having to go to Vietnam ( amongst other things ).

I'm strictly a conservative BUT I have the greatest admiration for Whitlam, a real visionary, just a pity he couldn't add up ( which got him into a real financial mess and lost him power).

It was and probably one of the best ever political campaigns to grace our shores.

Good old Gough, saved my arse from having to go to Vietnam ( amongst other things ).

I'm strictly a conservative BUT I have the greatest admiration for Whitlam, a real visionary, just a pity he couldn't add up ( which got him into a real financial mess and lost him power).

No I think Whitlam and Barnard knew their stuff and had a great vision. Trouble was they were surrounded by a bunch goons.

Remember the pic in the tele of the ox with his feet in a bucket of painaway before the 08 GF !! Gold...

Agree. I was only a youngen at the time but starting to take notice of it all. There was an ABC doco about Gough's years, "The Power & the Passion", interesting show.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6