It's time...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to see the Ox again as I fear his contributions in 2008 is often overshadowed by the razzle dazzle brigade.:clap:

Hope to see Manly's OFFICIAL announcement of his signing/retiring soon :giggle:

Great to see the Ox again as I fear his contributions in 2008 is often overshadowed by the razzle dazzle brigade.:clap:

I gave my 2008 GF seats away to a couple from Perth who were desperate to attend and Grant Mayer ( I think it was him then ) organised a couple of seats for me and I ended up sitting with the players family's, and right next to Oxy's brother and Mum / Dad, nice people and very animated on the day ( as we all were).

I gave my 2008 GF seats away to a couple from Perth who were desperate to attend and Grant Mayer ( I think it was him then ) organised a couple of seats for me and I ended up sitting with the players family's, and right next to Oxy's brother and Mum / Dad, nice people and very animated on the day ( as we all were).

Are you Ken Arthurson's son Mark? You seem just a little too close to all the action to be just your average Manly supporter. I mean Ken just lives down the road these days doesnt he?

100%. I think Ox generally gets forgotten about when compared to the Stewarts, Choc, Kitey, Robbo, Wolf, Killer etc, but you can't do much better than winning the Dally M Player of the year like he did in 2008.

Are you Ken Arthurson's son Mark? You seem just a little too close to all the action to be just your average Manly supporter. I mean Ken just lives down the road these days doesnt he?

No mate but don't forget from 2006-2013 I ran the MWTS, working closely with the club, dealt with CEO's from Lowe to Perry, all of whom spoke to me frequently.

So plenty of inside contacts during that time.

We don't forget the Ox, but the league public and the media tend to forget his contributions to that era. His combination with Killer playing 5/8 at the back end of 2008 was a BIG reason why we won the premiership.

I think I should change my avatar. No one identifies with a moose.

Maybe.....I'll put a pic of Mark there :)

I still think you're Ken Arthurson's son.
:giggle:

I've met Arko many times, lovely man.

He came to a MWTS function we had at the Gold Coast, only about 30 of us there , spent 3 hours with us , very generous of his time.

I still have his phone numbers in my address book, but you'd have to kill me to get them!!

I think I should change my avatar. No one identifies with a moose.

Maybe.....I'll put a pic of Mark there :)
Get a Rex Mossop image, the real Moose:lightbulb:
images (1).jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8