It's Simple Really

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
The reality for every team in the NRL is that success is dependent upon the extent of injuries & suspensions. Look at our list right now:

T-Rex = Suspended
Gift = Injured (wrist / Thumb)
Matai = Injured (Hand / wrist)
Joe G = Injured (Archiles)
George = Injured (Big Macs)
Ben Farar = Injured (Knee)

Fear not fellow Eagles, the tide will turn, our troops will be back.

Next challenge, a very very desperate Parramatta.

Yeah we do miss Smoking Joe, Gift and Trex that's for sure. I think Whare has done ok in place of Matai.

Injuries notwithstanding, Manly were right in this game with 20 to go. Then we all got see the entire team hit the wall from fatigue.

Thanks NRL for the Mon-Sat turnaround. Stuffed us again NRL.

And how is Josh Morris allowed to take out markers every time he's tackled????

Ralphie said:
The reality for every team in the NRL is that success is dependent upon the extent of injuries & suspensions. Look at our list right now:

T-Rex = Suspended
Gift = Injured (wrist / Thumb)
Matai = Injured (Hand / wrist)
Joe G = Injured (Archiles)
George = Injured (Big Macs)
Ben Farar = Injured (Knee)

Fear not fellow Eagles, the tide will turn, our troops will be back.

Next challenge, a very very desperate Parramatta.

Yep, too true. Our back ups gave it their all tonight. The team was definitely not disgraced, they really turned up and put in. I was concerned in the first half where there must of been a communication gap between certain forwards that left a giant hole (twice) for Saints to run through. But in the end, our boys muscled up and tried their hand. Saints were just too good on the night. But our boys did us proud.

I don't think I've ever really complained about refereeing decisions but geez i reckon we've been hard done by in the last couple of weeks.

I thought the boy's had a real dig tonight so no complaints from me on that score.

The guys who are off contract - Stewy, Foz and Wolf all look like it is playing on their minds. All 3 guys are outstanding footballers, but at the moment they are playing like average NRL players. Find a pen, sign them up and let them concentrate on playing in the maroon and white jersey and getting back to their brilliant best!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7