Its Preposterous- They left out Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Then its a lie lol, i'm calling bull****

Haha anyone who reads the cricket forum knows you posted it big guy. Everyone comes out with ordinary opinions, yours was just one of the worst. Why you'd deny it though, who knows?

My post to Elvis was a bit rough, sorry Elvis, I've just never rated your music apart from suspicious minds.

Didn't name anyone actually

From memory I said a spinner who can bat in a team list without names and I didn't mean Smith either because I rate him as highly as your favourite player Haddin

But you won't find it because you know its inaccurate

Volley said:
The Eagle said:

Haha anyone who reads the cricket forum knows you posted it big guy. Everyone comes out with ordinary opinions, yours was just one of the worst. Why you'd deny it though, who knows?

My post to Elvis was a bit rough, sorry Elvis, I've just never rated your music apart from suspicious minds.

hahaha..No worries mate:p We are all here for a bit of fun & a stir. Please dont take things too seriously. BTW there are some really good elvis tunes from you tube. Try these slow ballads. Welcome to my world, Loving you and for some good ones from the 50's, Mystery Train, Good Rockin tonite and Just because, treat me nice.....but if you are a young dude, Eminem may be more your style. Cheers.

PS: if you like suspicious minds, you should also like a big hunk of love & See see rider.

RE: Its Preposterous- Jason King is out

Volley said:
If you can't appreciate that Jarryd Hayne's an elite Rugby League player you should stop watching Rugby League. Actually, you probably don't watch it anyway, so carry on not watching but cease posting please.

You have your opinion and so do others,How about posting something decent instead of trashing people who like to voice what they think?

Elvis Presley said:
Volley said:
The Eagle said:

hahaha..No worries mate:p We are all here for a bit of fun & a stir. Please dont take things too seriously. BTW there are some really good elvis tunes from you tube. Try these slow ballads. Welcome to my world, Loving you and for some good ones from the 50's, Mystery Train, Good Rockin tonite and Just because, treat me nice.....but if you are a young dude, Eminem may be more your style. Cheers.

PS: if you like suspicious minds, you should also like a big hunk of love & See see rider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f78tRmbike8

Cheers mate, I'll be sure to check them out.

Thanks for the advice Rambofan, I'll take that on board. Now shouldn't you get back to posting lies as facts somewhere?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4