Its Preposterous- They left out Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Elvis Presley

Reserve Grader
As an avid Manly Fan, my son has collected all the NRL footy cards from the daily telegraph and to our shock horror they have left out Jason King :(

Brett Stewart- Card 61
Wolfman - Card 72
Jamie Lyon- Card 65, Superstar, 2011 cnetre of the year
Steve Matai- Card 66
Dean Whare- Card 221 Young Gun
Keiran Foran -card 63 young gun
DCE- card 62
Brent Kite - card 64
Matty Ballin -card 61
george Rose- card 67
Choc- card 70
T-Rex- Card 71
Glen Stewart- card 69- Superstar

Question: why is snake not a superstar while Michael Annus is listed as one. Also Jarryd overrated Hayne is there too.
Question: Where is our captain Jason King. It appears they have favoured gorgeous George ahead of Kingy in the starting 13.

Its outrageoous :s:huh::s

Edit: I've changed the "title" to avoid panic:)

RE: Its Preposterous- Jason King is out

Well I'm relieved, by the thread title I thought you meant he was out injured!

If you can't appreciate that Jarryd Hayne's an elite Rugby League player you should stop watching Rugby League. Actually, you probably don't watch it anyway, so carry on not watching but cease posting please.

First World problem...

Fair dinkum, there are some on here that must think Whining has been introuduced as an olympic sport and are making a last minute bid for London...

Apparently Jesus Christ was a Superstar...is he on the cards? He used to play in the centres with Fulton, with Branighan on the wing.

MadMarcus said:
Maybe they allocate superstars per team. Is Chris Sandow a superstar?

They got him right. Chris sandow is card 105 and no, he is not a superstar:D
apology guys for the original typo that caused a bit of panic. have a great long weekend everyone

Volley said:
If you can't appreciate that Jarryd Hayne's an elite Rugby League player you should stop watching Rugby League. Actually, you probably don't watch it anyway, so carry on not watching but cease posting please.
Stupid reply - you go for it Elvis - you pay the same as the rest of us mate. Post away!

Jerry1 said:
Volley said:
Stupid reply - you go for it Elvis - you pay the same as the rest of us mate. Post away!

He is known for merkin-like replies like that

Hayne is only elite when he is on the mood, most of the time he is a sub par sook

King is not a big name. He doesn't do the spectacular stuff others do. He occasionally runs too high and straight and cops a big hit or gets bent backwards. He has been the cornerstone of our campaign the last few seasons. I was very critical of him early to mid part of his career. He gave away lots of dumb penalties and easy turnovers with dropped balls. Much like Lussick now. But King has grown into a superstar in my eyes. Rose gets more attention and appeal from other supporters.

The Eagle said:
Jerry1 said:
Volley said:

Hayne is only elite when he is on the mood, most of the time he is a sub par sook

Well at least my posts make sense. What's "on the mood"? Sub-par sook? So he's less of a sook than most? Go slay some trolls poindexter.

The Eagle said:
Jerry1 said:
Volley said:

Jarryd, is that you ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Jerry1 said:
Volley said:

Jarryd, is that you ?

Its the Hayneplanebraindrain!
On is supposed to be in but sometimes Swype makes mistakes but like usual only the token retard can not understand that,Haddin is a great player stooge lol lol lol I called it early and your just jelly

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6