It's Going to Be Tough Next Saturday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He (Eric Watson) smashed Russell Crowe at a restaurant I believe a couple of years back and as for Ridgey, rumour has it that he was the reason Ridge declared bankrupt on several collapsed business investments in NZ, teach Ridgey for mucking around with his married wife at the time lol

hey guys.

Manly is the one team i didnt want us to play .. we can never seem to beat you guys.. be a good game thou.. if its not us, you guys better beat those grappling melbourne

Stanly link said:
hey guys.

Manly is the one team i didnt want us to play .. we can never seem to beat you guys.. be a good game thou.. if its not us, you guys better beat those grappling melbourne

Thanks for the nice comment towards our club mate and welcome to ST

thanks Eagle... im flying up from melbourne for the game.. just trying to get good tickets... anything that gets me out of AFL mad melbourne the better.

ads link said:
Witts played two good games in a row - the chances of his playing a third good game is very unlikely. Manly to win easily.

Bit of pressure on Witty - we all know he can cough the ball up more than once a game.

Hey Fellas, Im new to the forum and I am a warriors supporter haha I also like Manly, but just decided to tell you how we are thinking of the game for this weekend.

Our emphasis is that we treat you with respect and play smart football, we stand a chance. Our markers aren't just little and quick, but they are powerful, and you may have Heard Anasta quoting after the game that it isn't just a matter of catching them , but stopping them. But we need our pack to be on form. As experienced as we are up front, your pack are the quiet achievers of the NRL and are hard to stop when your on a roll. Glenn Stewart has been fantastic for you and was rewarded at the Dally M Medal awards. Hes a great asset to your side, and I think it is key for us to shut him and his brother Brett down in attack.

One thing the warriors have got going for them is Matt Orfords lack of consistency with the boot. He doesn't often play 4 or 5 good games in a row, but if he turns up on his game then we will have to pull out a miracle.

But hey, we beat the Storm. In Melbourne. We can work miracles when we need to.

I am just joining this forum to give you guys some perspective from here in NZ, and also to talk footy with some Australians. I don't want to be an annoyance and if you don't like other supporters joining your forum just tell me and I won't bother you. I have the utmost respect for the Sea Eagles as a club, and they are a great side. The game should be a cracker this weekend. Although I am on your own site, I can't resist saying this: Go the Warriors!

Thats Gold link said:
Hey Fellas, Im new to the forum and I am a warriors supporter haha I also like Manly, but just decided to tell you how we are thinking of the game for this weekend.

Our emphasis is that we treat you with respect and play smart football, we stand a chance. Our markers aren't just little and quick, but they are powerful, and you may have Heard Anasta quoting after the game that it isn't just a matter of catching them , but stopping them. But we need our pack to be on form. As experienced as we are up front, your pack are the quiet achievers of the NRL and are hard to stop when your on a roll. Glenn Stewart has been fantastic for you and was rewarded at the Dally M Medal awards. Hes a great asset to your side, and I think it is key for us to shut him and his brother Brett down in attack.

One thing the warriors have got going for them is Matt Orfords lack of consistency with the boot. He doesn't often play 4 or 5 good games in a row, but if he turns up on his game then we will have to pull out a miracle.

But hey, we beat the Storm. In Melbourne. We can work miracles when we need to.

I am just joining this forum to give you guys some perspective from here in NZ, and also to talk footy with some Australians. I don't want to be an annoyance and if you don't like other supporters joining your forum just tell me and I won't bother you. I have the utmost respect for the Sea Eagles as a club, and they are a great side. The game should be a cracker this weekend. Although I am on your own site, I can't resist saying this: Go the Warriors!

That's Gold welcome to ST.

I think the reason the Warriors have struggled with Manly in recent years is partly because they have similar attacking methods but differing defensive ones.

The two sides have the best ability in the NRL to lay a platform through the forwards and exploit that by going direct up the middle.

However, Manly's up the guts defence is better than the Warriors, probably a product of the Warriors having props that are quite a bit older and second rowers that don't have the mobility of the Manly boys.

Manly's vulnerability in defence is in the middle third on each side of centre.  This is where the Storm attack is strongest and why we struggle against them. 

Tate and Ropati have been dynamic in recent weeks, so it will be up to our inside men to pressure Witt who we all know can drop his bundle under pressure.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6