ITS A CONSPIRACY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There was a recent member on the board, an apparent club legend, who did his best Vidkun (Quisling) impression.

He talked down supporters and their contribution; mounted a concerted media attack (via third parties) on an otherwise competent coach and true club legend; sought and brought on the demise of the Eagles’ Angels, one of the best Manly-related initiatives in the last 20 years; advised the in-laws to bring in Fulton to shake up the place, which on the basis of on-field ‘success’ and off-field turmoil, has been a shambles; helped bring down at least one very capable CEO and is now trying for another.

I could go on, but you get the picture.

There was a recent member on the board, an apparent club legend, who did his best Vidkun (Quisling) impression.

He talked down supporters and their contribution; mounted a concerted media attack (via third parties) on an otherwise competent coach and true club legend; sought and brought on the demise of the Eagles’ Angels, one of the best Manly-related initiatives in the last 20 years; advised the in-laws to bring in Fulton to shake up the place, which on the basis of on-field ‘success’ and off-field turmoil, has been a shambles; helped bring down at least one very capable CEO and is now trying for another.

I could go on, but you get the picture.

That list of misdemeanours and general acts of bastardy would make him Lord Quisling.

Lol
The word quisling is now becoming commonplace on ST.
Well done @Bearfax!
And did you know that if actor Ryan Gosling betrayed his neighbour to steal a baby duck he'd be a quisling Gosling with a duckling.:giggle:

I also call them with the Benedict Arnold factor or maybe fifth columnists. Damned turncoats the lot of them. We need a Smiley (Tinker Tailor stories) to root them out. Bring on the witch hunts, the rack, the thumb screws. Take no prisoners. Now back to breakfast....

I wouldn't rule any of the theories out posted on here.
The game and it's administration have become a joke.
And it's a game that's administration has a sense of a very sinister undertone...

I also call them with the Benedict Arnold factor or maybe fifth columnists. Damned turncoats the lot of them. We need a Smiley (Tinker Tailor stories) to root them out. Bring on the witch hunts, the rack, the thumb screws. Take no prisoners. Now back to breakfast....
As far as the NRL goes, Greg Inglis sounds like a quisling to me.

Aliens are real and they regularly like my posts.:D

I believe in UFO's, if only because I'm a firm believer that Earth can't be the only planet in the whole universe that supports intelligent life.

And I use the term "intelligent life" very loosely when describing most humans.

I believe in UFO's, if only because I'm a firm believer that Earth can't be the only planet in the whole universe that supports intelligent life.

And I use the term "intelligent life" very loosely when describing most humans.

Actually I arrived on the last interstellar craft in 1950. I was sent to investigate the cultural elements of the human species. So far I've learned there is a conspiracy against the Manly Sea Eagles side by their NRL administration. I've sent a sub space e-mail back to my home world Zeta Reticuli 4, also known as Beaverland, for advise regarding what action we should take against this vagabond called Greenyaws...did I get that right? We are a civilised species so we work on a no fault arrangement of exiling to Hades (nice little spot east of Orion) for three millennia without parole

Prime Minister Scott Morrison provides $15 million to guarantee the Cowboys’ NRL survival following @cmail_sport investigation. Will be formally announced tomorrow.

Egad. Greenyaws is going to have to think long and hard about how he can turn the heat back on the Sea Eagles. This big win and the respect they earned in Christchurch for their positive roles in a community under such stress, is just too much positive kudos to be allowed to go unsullied. Its also taken the media spot light off him. He must be seething. Vengeance is no doubt already forming in those dark back streets of that implacable mind.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10