It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Lets not forget that des was lured away by an evil creature who had no respect for our club or contracts. We all make mistakes sometimes the grass does appear greenburger on the other side of the fence in life.

But given the cattle we have at present des will have us being mwse again from members fans to players. Instantly. The turbos will prosper as did the Stewart brothers. All players will benefit from what is called a game plan, chez and tafua the only players to play with one in this squad.

Onwards and upwards feathered friends.

And another thought for all you young social media obsessed, nappy wearing, dummy sucking, jelly eating, bootie wearing fake news numb-nuts ...... the first hint of shiite hitting the fan you all calll for an old bastard to come and save you !!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Don't be tempted by fire and brimstone and vanish to the eternal Perils of hell
I will pray for you feathered friend
I don't think heaven or hell exist in an ethereal sence, both are on earth and depends on the individuals mental state and being on which one they exist in.

I'm not a patient dude and I have to admit that I am struggling with waiting for the the official announcement to be made. I find myself checking here and the papers regularly today. It will be the first good news that we've had in ages and once it is confirmed I'll really feel some hope and excitement again about our team.

I am so going to blow up if Cartwrong or someone else is announced now (except the Great Man Tooves). Surely not even the Penn family can do that now?

I don't think heaven or hell exist in an ethereal sence, both are on earth and depends on the individuals mental state and being on which one they exist in.
Will Des come to Manly ?
Does heaven ot hell exist ?
Time will tell it always does
In the mean time , Lets make the most precious resource that we have in this life time, TIME count .
We will never have this day again , Make it count

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10