It is Schuster time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look if there is substance to what appears to be a manager’s scoping and framing via calls to the media, or merely confected twaddle from our old friend Dan, then let the kid go.

I doubt the story is true, but what I do know is that we do not need a one game rookie trying to hold the club over a barrel. We’ve had enough of Prima Donnas in recent times.

Look if there is substance to what appears to be a manager’s scoping and framing via calls to the media, or merely confected twaddle from our old friend Dan, then let the kid go.

I doubt the story is true, but what I do know is that we do not need a one game rookie trying to hold the club over a barrel. We’ve had enough of Prima Donnas in recent times.
Yeah i kinda agree. Not even a 1 game rookie who does he think he is. Play the **** in blacktown until he learns his place

We haven't heard a word from the kid, his manager, or the Club. What little I've seen of him, he seems like a nice, sensible kid, bursting with talent.
Why would you all pile on to someone who could be a future superstar of OUR team?

If its hoppa then piss him off.. but i think its Schuster because he wants to play 6
Its schuster...

If Des HAS to bring Foz back then i like the 9 idea... you give schuster first crack at locking down the 6 and Cust becomes that dynamic 14 that thrives towards the back end of halves... not sure what happens when Fainu returns though?
Can Foz play FB? We are likely to need one of those after R6...

Honestly for Schuster's personal development, at 19 years of age as a budding 5/8th, would there be any better player to learn off than Kieran?

Essentially someone that has mirrored his progress coming in to grade at around the same age etc.

I doubt the validity of what was reported last night. Josh seems to be a very level headed kid, having a place in the 17 in 2021 and learning the trade from Foran would only be great for him long term.

Or, Shoe 6, Foz 7, DCE to hooker. Won't happen, but ... it was good enough for Tooves back in the day!
At least the proposal might be enough to get him looking for a new club, anyway @:D
Signed: Devils advocate

Manly are going to be lucky to hold onto the kid in my opinion. Bringing Foran in is in my opinion illogical. Where else do you play him other than 5/8. That means Schuster misses out at least in that position and we already have a large group of forwards. Foran is not a hooker, he wont replace DCE. Like AFB I suspect we will be soon losing a number of our better young players. Metcalf just about gone back to the Sharks, Hopa probably to the Dogs, Schuster has been shopped around by his manager and the Tigers (along with many others) have expressed serious interest. The Sea Eagles in my opinion are on the verge of being the Trump like laughing stock of the game. This is not the real Des Hasler, the one I admired as player and coach.

As much as I am a fan of The Shoe I will be appalled if this story is true -- and we all know how inaccurate most RL reports are.
To think that any player has the power to walk out of a contract for such a flimsy reason is ridiculous. This story is suggesting that he can dictate the recruitment policy of the club.
No, that's not on.
The NRL must back clubs and enforce contracts.If any player refuses to honour his contract then he must not be allowed to play RL anywhere else in the world until the contract period ends.
Frankly, I can't see this story having any validity. The Shoe would surely back himself to play First Grade regardless of who was in the roster.

Manly are going to be lucky to hold onto the kid in my opinion. Bringing Foran in is in my opinion illogical. Where else do you play him other than 5/8. That means Schuster misses out at least in that position and we already have a large group of forwards. Foran is not a hooker, he wont replace DCE. Like AFB I suspect we will be soon losing a number of our better young players. Metcalf just about gone back to the Sharks, Hopa probably to the Dogs, Schuster has been shopped around by his manager and the Tigers (along with many others) have expressed serious interest. The Sea Eagles in my opinion are on the verge of being the Trump like laughing stock of the game. This is not the real Des Hasler, the one I admired as player and coach.
Aw, cheer up!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4