It is Schuster time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see des give our young ones a go build their confidence and give them a taste for first grade win lose or draw they will be better for the run for next year and beyond, can’t wait for 2021 we have some bright stars coming through

Lets give Hoppa a bit more of a chance to show what he can do. Not all these guys are going to star in their first game or two. Having said that, Josh Schuster looks like the playmaker we have been waiting for since KF left.
His ability to dig into the line and pass out the back without looking is second to none. He has freakish ability and imagine Turbo running out the back of the space Schuster can create. Turbo- Schuster combo could be as good as any Manly combo we have seen.

You can tag disagree all you like mate but first grade players don’t limp off with a cramp...
I borrowed a pair of boots to play a trial once and I got cramp in both calves at the same time and I hit the ground like id been shot and had to get carried off. Schuster hasn't had that type of exertion in his whole career and sometimes when you cramp it completely ****s you

You can tag disagree all you like mate but first grade players don’t limp off with a cramp...
Well he did and I'm sorry to dissapoint you but I can se him being a permanent fixture in our 1st grade team

You can’t have a first grade player limping off the field with cramp when the bench is stripped... played well when he was on...
Is it a cooincidence that both Hoppa last week on debut and the Shue on debut BOTH went down with cramp? They have not been playing footy for months and I reckon this may have something to do with it..

His ability to dig into the line and pass out the back without looking is second to none. He has freakish ability and imagine Turbo running out the back of the space Schuster can create. Turbo- Schuster combo could be as good as any Manly combo we have seen.

This was the first thing I thought watching him! He and Turbo would work perfectly.

Thanks chip and chase - feeling down at the moment love my sea eagles been following them for over 30 years now we are on a low at the moment but sure enough we will be back up high up on the table where we belong soon enough- time for the rebuild to begin
Welcome aboard GT. Where ya been mate!

I borrowed a pair of boots to play a trial once and I got cramp in both calves at the same time and I hit the ground like id been shot and had to get carried off. Schuster hasn't had that type of exertion in his whole career and sometimes when you cramp it completely ****s you
Yep I think sone here must liken these types of cramps to a morning cramp. Mate I struggled with cramping playing Union and on more than one occasion had to leave the field. Sometimes you can’t get rid of them and it completely floors you. Schu started cramping earlier than when he went off and was in a deal of pain. I thought his debut was outstanding. He can put away the early tackle kicks tho.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8