It doesn't matter where we finish now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

Raiders are 8th and will play Storm.

Eels are 7th and will play Bulldogs.

Neither will win that game.

Therefore it doesn't matter where we finish from 3rd to 6th. We will be playing the second week of the finals and it will be a simple swap over from the other teams that finish 3rd to 6th.

The second week of the finals will involve us, Broncos, Knights, Dragons. Keep in mind that home advantage is partially nullified by the fact it will be at either Aussie or Telstra, who would you want to play in the second week?

My pick? Broncos. Despite the Eels being out on their feet they couldn't buy a point for much of the game, and our slide defence will worry them.

Eels can go past the dragons and make 6th

I feel it matters, a home semi is worth a lot of $$ let alone the home ground advantage

I still think we can beat the Storm and secure third.

The Eels will not beat the Cowboys with a 5 day turnaround - they were out on their feet.

The Dragons will probably win too.

I feel it matters, a home semi is worth a lot of $$ let alone the home ground advantage

The gate receipts for semi finals do not go to the host club, they go the NRL.

The home club does get the catering rights, merchandise etc. Whilst I am all for the club making a buck I am more interested in the advantage the team get from playing at Brookvale.

If the Broncos get third as likely (though the Warriors are no gimme) we could be playing them up there should we lose in Melbourne!!!!

the warriors were good today and have been able to beat the broncos in the past.

I would love to play parra in the first week and get pay back for last year

i trust you didnt see the roosters play today fluffy.the dragons will murder them and parra will run 7th.if we lose to the storm we are a very good chance of running sixth and travelling to suncorp and although we will still probably play week 2 of finals the usual drubbing we get in brisbane cant help.suncorp is a nightmare for us.

interesting that it may be better to lose to the knights if we play them at energy.that will likely mean a bronco game at aussie as opposed to facing 30000 dragons in their backyard.you never want to lose but sometimes it aint that bad.

Sue - im not holding my breath but its the final i would most prefer out of the technically possible.

Top 4 finish gets a cash bonus as well as home final doesnt it?

If we get a home final whcih day will we play, I need to arrange a day at the races and it was going to be on Saturday week.

Friday is 4v5

Saturday is 3v6 and 2v 7

Sunday is 1 v 8 - Melbourne.

We will be playing either Friday night or the early Saturday game (5.30 kick off I think).

Come on 4th....... I would be happy with a 4th finish then, because there is no way I am missing a home final but I am dead keen to go to the races as well. it is a toucgh life

4th is very unlikely. If we beat Melbourne we will be third.

If we lose, Newcastle will be ahead of us in 3rd. The only way we come 4th is if the Broncos lose to the Warriors and the Dragons lose or have a very skinny victory.

If the Broncos get third as likely (though the Warriors are no gimme) we could be playing them up there should we lose in Melbourne!!!!
i wouldnt be complaining about that result

but i would rather us come third and make my first trip to brookvale this year.

The scarfices one has to make to be an elite athlete now days
No trips to brookie
No alcohol
No spare cash

And i will be wearing Qld colours at the nationals
I think i need to re evaluate why im doing this. :p

the sport of tenpins mate
and to any who think its just a game have NFI :p

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
i wouldnt be complaining about that result

but i would rather us come third and make my first trip to brookvale this year.

The scarfices one has to make to be an elite athlete now days
No trips to brookie
No alcohol
No spare cash

And i will be wearing Qld colours at the nationals
I think i need to re evaluate why im doing this. :p
[/quote]

for tenpin bowling!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Members online