It didn't take long for this to start....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
psau14 said:
Why is it hard to believe?

Snake (my fav player) wants out along with Foran, Matai and Watamouth.

Seems reasonable to think Arthur would take him.

Anyways I am getting to the stage where I just don't care about Manly anymore. My 2015 membership, and the one I buy for my father, won't be renewed. Sad days, but I am just over it all.

Manly is more than the players (I know), but they deserve some respect for their past deeds. They may not have built the culture, but they sure as hell didn't let it die.

Now the CEO/board member of the day could leave tomorrow and no one would give a rats arse or notice. Been through so many of them in the last 5 or so years I can't even remember their names most of the time.

The owners and CEO of Manly make their decisions. I make mine.
This rabble can kiss two paltry memberships goodbye.

Rant over.

And the VERY VERY well paid players acting like 5 year old children have nothing to do with this??.....seriously??

I've paid my memberships for 2015 and will be proud to support WHOEVER pulls on our jerseys next year!!

Rant over!!

Each to their own. Mushrooms are nice I guess.

psau14 said:

Anyways I am getting to the stage where I just don't care about Manly anymore. My 2015 membership, and the one I buy for my father, won't be renewed. Sad days, but I am just over it all.

Manly is more than the players (I know), but they deserve some respect for their past deeds. They may not have built the culture, but they sure as hell didn't let it die.

Now the CEO/board member of the day could leave tomorrow and no one would give a rats arse or notice. Been through so many of them in the last 5 or so years I can't even remember their names most of the time.

Rant over.

As you said, you're having a rant so I hope you'll change your mind.
Giving up Manly membership over a couple of players leaving and constant negative media is a bit over the top IMO.
The team came equal first in the competition rounds this year. Whatever TF's going on Manly will recover and learn from it.
I'm only a recently converted member but your membership helps a tiny bit, to keep our team on the field.

[/quote]

I've paid my memberships for 2015 and will be proud to support WHOEVER pulls on our jerseys next year!!

[/quote]

I really appreciate your support Mark.

As I did last year, I'LL BE PULLING ON THE JERSEY......and standing on the hill cheering.

:p

Mark from Brisbane said:
psau14 said:

Rant over.

And the VERY VERY well paid players acting like 5 year old children have nothing to do with this??.....seriously??

Rant over!!

I appreciate the support Mark.

As I did last year, I'LL BE PULLING ON THE JERSEY again this year......and standing on the hill.

:p

psau14 said:

Rant over.

Oh look everybody, here's another one that believes in media speculation and hearsay and probably Chinese whispers too. :dodgy:

Could you please provide me with direct quotes from the players involved where they say that they are unhappy at Manly and want out or is your only source what you have read or heard in the media from non-Manly related people.

I suppose you believed that Brett (your "fav player") was guilty of sexual assault back in 2009 too because that's what they (the media) kept on saying and pushing about him back then and now with your rant above, it is obvious that you believe everything that the media has to say about our players and club to try to bring us down.

Guess what, not everything that you hear and read in the media is the truth. If it was then Brett would now be sitting behind bars in gaol somewhere.

To quote Mark from Brisbane (because I feel and have done exactly the same thing):

"I've paid my memberships for 2015 and will be proud to support WHOEVER pulls on our jerseys next year!!

Rant over!!"

Jethro said:
Oh look everybody, here's another one that believes in media speculation and hearsay and probably Chinese whispers too. :dodgy:

Could you please provide me with direct quotes from the players involved where they say that they are unhappy at Manly and want out or is your only source what you have read or heard in the media from non-Manly related people.

I suppose you believed that Brett (your "fav player") was guilty of sexual assault back in 2009 too because that's what they (the media) kept on saying and pushing about him back then and now with your rant above, it is obvious that you believe everything that the media has to say about our players and club to try to bring us down.

Guess what, not everything that you hear and read in the media is the truth. If it was then Brett would now be sitting behind bars in gaol somewhere.

To quote Mark from Brisbane (because I feel and have done exactly the same thing):

"I've paid my memberships for 2015 and will be proud to support WHOEVER pulls on our jerseys next year!!

Rant over!!"

Cool rant.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7