It didn't take long for this to start....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They already have hoppa, our last "next" fullback. Fortunately top class fullbacks grow on trees on the peninsula! Cue gutho, Tom turbo!

Pure speculation I say this will lead to many announcements over the coming week however

Sure. Snake has been wanting out of his contract for 4 months so he could replace hayne before hayne realised he wanted to try NFL.

They don't even read the same **** they write......

HE’S no Hayne Plane, but Parramatta have secured the services of former Brisbane and Canberra Raiders fullback Reece Robinson for the 2015 season.

The Eels formalised the deal with Robinson last weekend - prior to learning of the bombshell decision by Jarryd Hayne to quit the NRL to follow his dream of playing NFL in the US

Brissie Kid said:
Sure. Snake has been wanting out of his contract for 4 months so he could replace hayne before hayne realised he wanted to try NFL.

AHAHAH I know what utter crap...... everyone is out to get Manly

Lol they also said snake is attempting to gain a release from the final year of his contract... He's signed until the end of 2016 - journalism at its finest!!

".............and given Stewart’s close bond with Arthur, who coached as an assistant at Manly in 2013................."

Hmmm.........close bond.........um really? I am not sure about that? Grrr....!! :dodgy:

I would think that Snake would have far more of a close and stronger bond for that matter, with the grass on Brookvale Oval.

...............When does the truth begin and the stories end.......lol.....?........

There is no fact in any of that crap article. It's all just made up speculation as are most of the articles written by these online trash clowns.

Why is it hard to believe?

Snake (my fav player) wants out along with Foran, Matai and Watamouth.

Seems reasonable to think Arthur would take him.

Anyways I am getting to the stage where I just don't care about Manly anymore. My 2015 membership, and the one I buy for my father, won't be renewed. Sad days, but I am just over it all.

Manly is more than the players (I know), but they deserve some respect for their past deeds. They may not have built the culture, but they sure as hell didn't let it die.

Now the CEO/board member of the day could leave tomorrow and no one would give a rats arse or notice. Been through so many of them in the last 5 or so years I can't even remember their names most of the time.

The owners and CEO of Manly make their decisions. I make mine.
This rabble can kiss two paltry memberships goodbye.

Rant over.

I'll never stop supporting Manly and I truly believe if those causing the unrest go, we'll have a great squad for years to come.

I also think that Des traded heavily on the siege mentality and the least bright of the players swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. They've continued it to this day and that has caused the current childish posturing.

Enough. Out already.

psau14 said:
Why is it hard to believe?

Snake (my fav player) wants out along with Foran, Matai and Watamouth.

Seems reasonable to think Arthur would take him.

Anyways I am getting to the stage where I just don't care about Manly anymore. My 2015 membership, and the one I buy for my father, won't be renewed. Sad days, but I am just over it all.

Manly is more than the players (I know), but they deserve some respect for their past deeds. They may not have built the culture, but they sure as hell didn't let it die.

Now the CEO/board member of the day could leave tomorrow and no one would give a rats arse or notice. Been through so many of them in the last 5 or so years I can't even remember their names most of the time.

The owners and CEO of Manly make their decisions. I make mine.
This rabble can kiss two paltry memberships goodbye.

Rant over.

And the VERY VERY well paid players acting like 5 year old children have nothing to do with this??.....seriously??

I've paid my memberships for 2015 and will be proud to support WHOEVER pulls on our jerseys next year!!

Rant over!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6