Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stuey D

One of my favourite moments (of which there were plenty) from this day....

2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+v+Storm+VgFXwyRBerEl.jpg

Making fun of Folau for crying is not so different from Folau saying gays will go to hell. In both cases it's a denial of the fact men have feelings (too), and we don't always choose what feelings we'll have.
Very true O' wise one ... but generally we can choose which feeling to act on and those which we choose not to.

For 100 years footballers were able to suffer the pain of losing a football game without "bleating like wee bairns"

I not sure the sight of highly paid, precious, elite, self entitled Gen whatever sitting on the ground sobbing has been an improvement in our evolution ...

Steve Smith, Kim Hughes, we should be able to name an entire mixed-sport team of blubberers. Was Craig McDermott a member on the occasion of his retirement? I commend them all!!

Making fun of Folau for crying is not so different from Folau saying gays will go to hell. In both cases it's a denial of the fact men have feelings (too), and we don't always choose what feelings we'll have.
Disagree @:cool:

One is a fact - Izzy cried :nod:

The other is his condemnation of another, with zero proof of a God, a Hell or Eternal existence :nerd:

Wonder what his God thought when Izzy signed his second contract in 2007 :think:

BTW Hope the Titans waste their monies on another ageing code hopper :D

What a simpleton.

However he could get a gig with those watery-eyed leftfooters at the Monash movement (Barnyard Joyce, Craig Kelly, Kev Andrews and the SS man’s son - Eric Abetz) headed up of course by Mr Inbred, Tony Rabbit.

Palestine Folate would fit right in.

Disagree @:cool:

One is a fact - Izzy cried :nod:

The other is his condemnation of another, with zero proof of a God, a Hell or Eternal existence :nerd:

Wonder what his God thought when Izzy signed his second contract in 2007 :think:

BTW Hope the Titans waste their monies on another ageing code hopper :D
The fact his God doesn't exist diminishes in no way Folau's condemnation of gays. His prejudice is just as real as his tears, and just as real as the prejudice of those who say men shouldn't show emotion. Both are bowing to false bourgeois ideologies.*

*cue @TerryRandall to come in with some sort of Trumpist comment!

The fact his God doesn't exist diminishes in no way Folau's condemnation of gays. His prejudice is just as real as his tears, and just as real as the prejudice of those who say men shouldn't show emotion. Both are bowing to false bourgeois ideologies.*

*cue @TerryRandall to come in with some sort of Trumpist comment!

Men can show all the emotion they want ... I cried when my son was born .... I cried when Bambi's mom was blasted ..

Sitting on the ground bleating like a 3 year old because you lost a football game is just self indulgent entitlement and ridiculous ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7