Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure what the Great Donald has to do with this - as far as I know he has never cried and he is definitely not gay. By-the-by, I did notice Trumps approval rating is now higher than Obama's as the same stage of his presidency, and without the benefit Obama had of a fawning media. The great man just can't stop winning and his people love him for it. I sometimes wish I was American - not Californian though obviously.
Yes but Obama has him beat in drone kills :tinfoil:

I’m over the left tearing apart anyone who opposes their views. I’m sorry, but he hasn’t bashed anyone, stolen anything or committed any kind of crime. He has his beliefs and is entitled to them, just as people opposed to his beliefs are theirs. It’s becoming ridiculous.

Men can show all the emotion they want ... I cried when my son was born .... I cried when Bambi's mom was blasted ..

Sitting on the ground bleating like a 3 year old because you lost a football game is just self indulgent entitlement and ridiculous ..
To this day I cannot believe they killed Bambi's Mum. They talk about kids exposure to violence today. There has never been anything more shocking!

I’m over the left tearing apart anyone who opposes their views. I’m sorry, but he hasn’t bashed anyone
A slight point.
Say there are two kids out there who idolise him: one gay, the other a little on the dim side. It's not too hard to imagine the gay kid feeling shame about himself or the neanderthal taking it as permission to bash any more effeminate boys.
So, to me, there is harm in his words.

So in 2014 Folau thought it appropriate to be the face of the Bingham Cup and now gays should go to hell. Well what is it Folau?? Watch the door on your way in/out mate

To this day I cannot believe they killed Bambi's Mum. They talk about kids exposure to violence today. There has never been anything more shocking!
BREAKING: Former Easts, Western Suburbs, Balmain first grader who also played 2 reserve grade games for MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES implicated in Bambi's mum's demise. Integrity Unit requesting all passports from MWSE players from last 40 years.@:rolleyes:

@;)

As a kid we had this old fashioned book of children's stories, Stuwwelpeter, which was as gruesome as any grown-ups horror show I've ever seen. One kid played with matches and was burnt to a crisp, another sucked his thumb so the taylor chopped off his thumbs with giant scissors. This book held a morbid fascination for us as kids (and none of us ever played with matches!)

A slight point.
Say there are two kids out there who idolise him: one gay, the other a little on the dim side. It's not too hard to imagine the gay kid feeling shame about himself or the neanderthal taking it as permission to bash any more effeminate boys.
To me... anyone who opposes gay marriage due to a spiritual belief is ridiculed and labelled a red neck or a bigot. They end up being abused for something they happen to believe in, because they aren’t “moving with the times” I’m pretty certain that Israel would believe what he said, is true for all people who don’t repent. Also he was baited into the question, same as that American tennis player at the Australian Open. Folau didn’t encourage nor incite violence. In the West, we live in a world where minority groups are seemingly afforded more rights than at any time in history, and if anyone says anything that is deemed as going against the grain they are torn to ribbons. Just look at that ex Kiwi politician calling for Folau to be banned from entering NZ. I mean, really????? What an absolute joke. While someone like Karmichael Hunt is given chance after chance after being caught with cocaine. Qantas never felt the need to come out and tell Rugby Australia that they opposed that one did they. If people don’t believe what he says, then shrug it off and move on. Even better... stop asking Christians questions when they already know what the answer is going to be. There are PLENTY of people doing way more damage to kids and society than Israel Folau.

Last edited:
A slight point.

This is exactly the problem and why he needs to be cut down quickly.

To me... anyone who opposes gay marriage due to a spiritual belief is ridiculed and labelled a red neck or a bigot. They end up being abused for something they happen to believe in, because they aren’t “moving with the times” I’m pretty certain that Israel would believe what he said, is true for all people who don’t repent. Also he was baited into the question, same as that American tennis player at the Australian Open. Folau didn’t encourage nor incite violence. In the West, we live in a world where minority groups are seemingly afforded more rights than at any time in history, and if anyone says anything that is deemed as going against the grain they are torn to ribbons. Just look at that ex Kiwi politician calling for Folau to be banned from entering NZ. I mean, really????? What an absolute joke. While someone like Karmichael Hunt is given chance after chance after being caught with cocaine. Qantas never felt the need to come out and tell Rugby Australia that they opposed that one did they. If people don’t believe what he says, then shrug it off and move on. Even better... stop asking Christians questions that they already know what the answer will be and are always only going to be answered one way.

Because they are bigots, if you don't like it then don't do it.

Because they are bigots, if you don't like it then don't do it.
And what are you being by pointing the finger and attacking him? How about just not pointing the finger at all. If you don’t believe in what he says move on. And as far as a gay kid being bashed over what he said goes, that’s off the mark as well. It’s not the eighties anymore, homosexuals aren’t being bashed and discriminated against like they used to be. I have a gay brother, so I know what I’m talking about. Gay children are sheltered and protected in school like never before. Israel Folau is entitled to his beliefs, if you don’t like him saying that people who reject God will go to hell, then don’t listen to what he has to say, just move on.

Last edited:
Im just about over all this b.s. where people condem people for having an opinion that differs from thier own. The condemers and falou are no different. Everyone has an opinion, it doesnt mean we are all right or all wrong. Just leave it be for f@&$?s sake.

I dont like fords but ill have a beer with a ford driver any day. I dont get my undies in a knot simply because he has a differing opinion on cars. Whats the difference with a person airing thier opinions in any thing. Doesnt mean you have to deal with him. If you dont like it move on and stop all the keyboard warrior crap.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Its just that this topic is pushed at us by PR experts we think we have to air our displeasure at anynone who appears to not agree with it.

Im sick of the lack of free speech and the level of hypocritical reactions.

Get over it and move on lifes to short.

Done.

Last edited:
I’m over the left tearing apart anyone who opposes their views. I’m sorry, but he hasn’t bashed anyone, stolen anything or committed any kind of crime. He has his beliefs and is entitled to them, just as people opposed to his beliefs are theirs. It’s becoming ridiculous.

Very true, but I liken social media to standing in the middle of a huge crowd.

I wonder if people who tweet a lot of offensive stuff would shout it out loud while in the midst of such a crowd?

Very true, but I liken social media to standing in the middle of a huge crowd.

I wonder if people who tweet a lot of offensive stuff would shout it out loud while in the midst of such a crowd?
Probably not... but an elite athlete kind of does anyway, and on a larger scale. He has to run out onto the field in front of thousands of people, most of them would be aware of his thoughts. Which is quite a bit different to a faceless hate monger, sitting alone in some room, far away from anyone they are targeting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8