Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Being gay has never been more universally accepted than it is right now. In fact, it is celebrated in most parts of the world. Every business caters to the needs of those who identify as queer.
Except for this!
"It's still illegal to be LGBT+ in 70 countries, and you could be given the death penalty in 12,"

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The double standards by some of you do-gooders around here is laughable. We have a player who is awaiting a criminal trial for allegedly stabbing someone and also previously being charged by police for a separate matter. Who everyone stands by around here, myself included.
Then you have Folau who has followed and preached his religion which is legal and he gets slated.
Good on the Dragons for taking him and standing up to the lefties. He’s an exceptional talent and deserving of an NRL contract.

Mate its not the "offence" by Folau, or the rest of the bull**** that followed that. Its the absolute circus that will occur around our game, based on the polar opposites (in terms of opinions) that are being expressed in this thread, and in general society because of his potential return to the game. His time in the NRL is done as far as I am concerned, purely because of the media circus he attracts.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Except for this!
"It's still illegal to be LGBT+ in 70 countries, and you could be given the death penalty in 12,"
I think the religion of peace would account for 90% of those countries.

Being gay has never been more universally accepted than it is right now. In fact, it is celebrated in most parts of the world. Every business caters to the needs of those who identify as queer.

The mainstream media, Hollywood, NASA, Disney, Facebook, Twitter, sports, education and government have all embraced the colours of the rainbow. Everyone is marching along with a little flag in their hand-thy persecution hast now passethed thou by. People need to relax.

However, I got abused for being a straight white male the other day while shopping at the local IGA. Nobody seemed to be outraged at the time. Thankfully my surname isn't COON, and I wasn't carrying any cheese.

You were on here slagging off islanders for being too precious about their cultural traditions a few weeks back SER8... what happened?
Feed em Kevy !

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Because they have already taken the power, and it you don't stand up to it they will continue to take it.
And you are right, you can have an anti-gay opinion without personally harming anyone physically. But don't you also agree that gay-bashing does not occur if those attitudes do not exist?
I see that there is a major difference between just expressing a personal opinion and extending your fist and getting violent

Other Peoples opinion of us does not have to become our reality
Other Peoples opinion only has power over us if we give them attention and validation
When we ignore them their words and opinion become irrelevant

Having worked in the security business I have seen idiots try and pick a fight and bash every one .

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
No need for the video that ship has long sailed my friend. I have a few interesting videos for you here is one.

Terror attacks 2020

Ps that woman in your video is a hero and has more balls then most men

The only Terror attacks permittable are the ones that our Manly Sea eagles pack of forwards inflict on all the others teams home grounds
fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u4.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

The mainstream media, Hollywood, NASA, Disney, Facebook, Twitter, sports, education and government have all embraced the colours of the rainbow. Everyone is marching along with a little flag in their hand-thy persecution hast now passethed thou by. People need to relax.

However, I got abused for being a straight white male the other day while shopping at the local IGA. Nobody seemed to be outraged at the time. Thankfully my surname isn't COON, and I wasn't carrying any cheese.

You were on here slagging off islanders for being too precious about their cultural traditions a few weeks back SER8... what happened?
I live South of Sydney and I get abused for being a proud and passionate Manly supporter

I proudly wear a Manly top and I get abused
I proudly drive my Jeep Grand Cherokee with maroon Eagle number plates and I get abused
I proudly and publicly declare my passion for our legendary Sea eagles and I get abused

I have a choice .
To feel amused and laugh it off
Or to take it personally and feel abused and get pissed off

We all have a choice
And our choice will define the character that we are and what type of day that we have

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
The people who are comfortable with Folau expressing views more in tune with medieval beliefs - what would your attitude be if a player expressed support for genital mutilation, or stoning adulterers, or arranged marriages for child brides, or public hangings or beheadings? Because all those things still happen, some of them right here in Australia, under the noses of lawmakers and enforcers.

Still comfortable with that?

Last edited:

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
The people who are comfortable with Folau expressing views more in tune with medieval beliefs - what would your attitude be if a player expressed support for genital mutilation, or stoning adulterers, or arranged marriages for child brides, or public hangings or beheadings? Because all those things still happen, some of them right here in Australia, under the noses of lawmakers and enforcers.

Still comfortable with that?
I'm comfortable with adulterers getting stoned, the others not so much.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
To the sensitive souls who feel uncomfortable with people expressing their views

Always remember , Peoples words can not harm us
Only their actions do and that is another thing all together

We are not defined by what other people say and only become their emotional slave if we take notice

It is Character building to walk away from some ones nonsense and walk away a winner with a smile through out the day

Losers respond , get intimidated and become a prisoner of some ones opinion

It is a phycological fact that we control our own feelings

The choice of how we accept things is up to us

Have a happy day feathered friends :)

manly al

First Grader
Looks like the N R L hierarchy has no problems with Izzy returning to the N R L at this stage at least but must be causing some consternation with some elements of the Dragons organization and supporter base . No problem having a tolerance factor with any return by him but in terms of sponsorship and the financial bottom line for the Dragons , could be an entirely different matter . Not really a black and white issue so to speak and just glad it is not Manly having to contend with the problems associated with recruiting such a controversial player.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20