Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parramatta have offloaded a heap of players to accommodate Folua and we've picked most of them up. Goes to show it's all about the money.

Having said that how are we going to keep Brett?

master blaster said:
he should never be allowed to comeback

Agreed - same for $BW - they pranced around in their new comps and have been welcomed back with arms wise open - go and dont come back....

Rambo1987 said:
master blaster said:
he should never be allowed to comeback

Agreed - same for $BW - they pranced around in their new comps and have been welcomed back with arms wise open - go and dont come back....

There's nothing quite like intelligent arms :p

^ teehee.

Thank goodness he is going to Union.

The way the ARLC bent over and vaso'ed itself regarding failure-o's wish to return was embarrassing and disgusting.

If only they would be that accommodating with regards to the salary cap increase.

Glad for the Parra Players - now the attention will be on their hard work - not some Prima Donna.

The AFL will think twice before approaching any NRL Players, as Izzy has shown that it was always about turning up for the cheque :mad:

Hunt has worked out pretty well for them so not sure they will not go after nrl players rather they will go after ones who have played the game before

"When Mormons go through the Endowment ceremony in the Mormon temples, they are given a set of "underwear" known as "garments". These garments must be worn by Mormons for life and no other underwear can be worn.".....I'm not sure we can totally blame Izzy for his apparent duplicity. After leaving the Mormon church he no doubt had to hand back his magic underpants. Who knows what effect this may have had on his moral character....

So much for Rothfield's talk of another victory for Rugby League with Folau coming supposely home!! Shows it's all about the money and unfortunately is that way for most players, won't say all cause their is some exceptions every so often, luckily we have some of these players at Manly

Moondog said:
"When Mormons go through the Endowment ceremony in the Mormon temples, they are given a set of "underwear" known as "garments". These garments must be worn by Mormons for life and no other underwear can be worn.".....I'm not sure we can totally blame Izzy for his apparent duplicity. After leaving the Mormon church he no doubt had to hand back his magic underpants. Who knows what effect this may have had on his moral character....

This magic Moondog...what, no skidmarks?;)

Phantar said:
Moondog said:

This magic Moondog...what, no skidmarks?;)
Who knows what powers magic underpants may possess.....or indeed what evil they could perform if they fell into the wrong hands....word is Todd Greenburg will stop at nothing to obtain a pair in his quest for a premiership...

It would be great to get a daily double going, I would love to see the headline 'Hoppa Jnr reneges on Eel Deal'

Sucked in Parra - Folau probably realised playing for the Eels would be like playing for GWS - anthor spoon to add to his collection.

And Lo, it is written, that Israel the prodigal son did want to return to the Chosen Ones after spending 40 days & 40 nights among the philistines.
Upon his arrival, Sticky did rejoice, & prepared to kill another fatted calf.
But, Schubert the Frugal, said, "Nay Sticky, thou hast sinned, too many fatted calves have already been killed."
There was much cursing & the gnashing of teeth by Sticky & Schubert. Meanwhile Israel did not partake of Sticky's banquet, he sniffed it, then returned unto the wilderness to live in exile among the Rah-Rah tribes, Amen. :p:D

Hope he has as much success in union as he did in afl.
He better get used to running up and down the sidelines as wingers don't do much in union these days and I can't see him playing centre or fb.

I want to know that, if by all reports, the ARLC had ratfied Israels return to NRL....what was the deal...have we all been given it....or have the goal posts been moved, yet again.

It says in the Fox Sports that the cap is now $5.1 million and the marquee player allowance has gone up by $100000.Does that mean we can now keep Snake or was it a ploy to entice Folau playing League?

mbe said:
It says in the Fox Sports that the cap is now $5.1 million and the marquee player allowance has gone up by $100000.Does that mean we can now keep Snake or was it a ploy to entice Folau playing League?

It has to bring us close. If we were $300k over the cap this would bring us within $100k.

Having said that I can honestly say that at no stage have I ever felt that snake was going anywhere. I can't see him ever wearing the colours of any other NRL club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8