Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even if he does come back to League I can't see him staying for long. There's still the lure of Soccer, NFL, Gaelic Football and Cuju....

manlyfan76 said:
Would you sign K Hunt if he was cheap say 100k? His afl deal ends this year.
We've got a great fullback with a couple of potential great ones coming through. He might get a run in reserve grade. I'd give him $500 a week plus tucker.

Moondog said:
manlyfan76 said:
We've got a great fullback with a couple of potential great ones coming through. He might get a run in reserve grade. I'd give him $500 a week plus tucker.
Winger?
I wouldn't be surprised if Bris or melb pick him up cheap.

manlyfan76 said:

There is no way he comes back to RL on $100K. If he comes back you'll be paying full freight for him.

manlyfan76 said:
Moondog said:
manlyfan76 said:
Winger?
I wouldn't be surprised if Bris or melb pick him up cheap.
Wolfie and Jorge will do me. Back up in case of injury is about it. He'd probably go back to Brisbane, they need him more than we do.

Chip and Chase said:
manlyfan76 said:

There is no way he comes back to RL on $100K. If he comes back you'll be paying full freight for him.

I'm not saying he will come back nor would it be for $100k but if he was only $100k would you sign him after 3 plus yrs in gay football

manlyfan76 said:
Chip and Chase said:
manlyfan76 said:

I'm not saying he will come back nor would it be for $100k but if he was only $100k would you sign him after 3 plus yrs in gay football

Yes

Congratulations NRL on Izzy gaining selection for the Wallabies & giving them heaps of media coverage & inspiration to kids to take up rah rah. Well done.

Selection for the Wallabies isn't exactly the hardest thing for a convert though is it ;) Cross, Sailor, Tahu, Barnes spring to mind straight away

Yes, Israel is a real talent. So is his younger brother Jordan. Watch out for him though, there could be trouble ahead. Not to mention his twin sisters Syria and Gaza. Both were exceptional netballers (gee they were a terror either side of the court).

Unfortunately Syria is in the wars at the moment with her coach, one Mr Assad. Gaza has also rebelled. She can now be found working in a strip joint.

Phantar said:
Yes, Israel is a real talent. So is his younger brother Jordan. Watch out for him though, there could be trouble ahead. Not to mention his twin sisters Syria and Gaza. Both were exceptional netballers (gee they were a terror either side of the court).

Unfortunately Syria is in the wars at the moment with her coach, one Mr Assad. Gaza has also rebelled. She can now be found working in a strip joint.
Uncle Sam will have to sort them out. He's been propping up Izzy for decades now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6