Isaac Moses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Since signing Seibold we have signed Woods, Brooks, Johns, Talau, Paulo who are also managed by Moses.

This is incredibly alarming as we are palming off talented young players with a disruptive manager and replacing them with a host of players managed by someone who was previously deregistered by the NRL.

This is going to bite us just like it did with Tigers and Broncos when they found Moses with too much sway at their clubs.

Since signing Seibold we have signed Woods, Brooks, Johns, Talau, Paulo who are also managed by Moses.

This is incredibly alarming as we are palming off talented young players with a disruptive manager and replacing them with a host of players managed by someone who was previously deregistered by the NRL.

This is going to bite us just like it did with Tigers and Broncos when they found Moses with too much sway at their clubs.

But mate, Flannagan is going, Woods will retire, Johns won't be here, Condon may be in NSW Cup, Talau will be in NSW Cup, and Bullemor is already here.

I don't think it's too much of a monopoly.

Moses had bad history with a number of clubs

Uncle Nick refuses to speak to him and we are in for a bad time as we are getting his cast offs

It will be the death knell for Seibold's coaching career

Yeah that’s the key.None of the Moses players they’ve signed are likely to hold the club to ransom over.
With the addition of the Dolphins and a possibility the NRL growing more teams at the expense of the Sydney clubs, I'd say player agents are in the better position than the clubs.

I don't care that he manages Seibold, as I don't see Seibold needing to succumb to any pressures from him and he knows he has to get his roster right by 2025 to have a real shot in the semis. So he won't be taking Moses clients just for the sake of it. Career suicide.

In regards to Tartek, like many have mentioned, it was likely time to remove any potential of tartek representing his clients using other high profile players as his bargaining tools

They mentioned this on NRL360 last night and Reidy said we only had 4 players under Moses, I think.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8