Isaac John

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loved the big fend from Lewis brown to set up john . We are going to have some versatility that's for sure. Can the comp start soon please I can't do this much longer.

He has a youtube video so he must be good.

I wish we could see one of how he tackles as there must be a reson he hasn't been able to cement a spot at the Warriors and riff.

Good, we needed another option for 2016

Not a game changer but good for a one year deal

So the club released a list of new recruits today. And no where to be seen is the name Isaac John.

Bit slow there fellas.

I wonder if that means there is still hope we have signed Fonua-Blake and Meehan yet?

So the club released a list of new recruits today. And no where to be seen is the name Isaac John.

Bit slow there fellas.

I wonder if that means there is still hope we have signed Fonua-Blake and Meehan yet?
Maybe the ink has to dry - Killer refers to him as a potential 5/8 in the Chez article from yesterday.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/12/24/john_faces_two_daly_.html

John faces two Daly battles
Wayne Cousins

Thu 24th December, 10:32AM
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/12/24/john_faces_two_daly_.html

1450913667971.jpg

Isaac John has two battles on his hand – trying to force his way into a star studded backline, and to provide ‘parenthood’ advice to team-mate Blake Leary.

A talented five-eighth, John has joined the Sea Eagles after spending the past three seasons at Penrith. He has played 35 NRL games since his debut with the Warriors in 2009.

Having worked with new Manly Warringah Coach Trent Barrett at Penrith, John is now out to show the former NSW and Australian five-eighth he deserves a position in the strong Sea Eagles team in 2016.

John says he has enjoyed working with half-back Daly Cherry-Evans at training but knows he must overcome fellow new signing Dylan Walker if he is to wear the six jumper.

“We all know Daly is a wonderful talent and a really gifted footballer. I really like his temperament on the field, he is always calm,’’ John said.

“I have only got know him since we started pre-season training and we enjoy some banter with each other. Training with Daly has been a pleasure.

“I’m just looking to play some first grade at Manly. We have definitely got a talented backline and it is going to be tough to get a spot, but I will be doing everything I can to earn one.”

As for life off the field, the Manly players insist John is a real prankster.

“The boys have been really good and I enjoy their company. I do get a kick out of getting a bite out of one of the big boys to get a few laughs,’’ John said.

And as for Leary, John gives an interesting insight into his house mate.

“Blake rates his humour. I don’t have any kids of my own but in terms of parenthood, I can understand what parents go through now,’’ John laughed.

“I’ve had to teach him the basics of life like how to use a washing machine, how to clean up after himself, and the importance of brushing his teeth regularly.”:rofl:

1 year deal ? No harm in that until we see what happens with Walkers x 2. Even Hynes may be in the mix for 2017.

We've signed some depth players on 1 year deals which is smart, keeps them keen to impress and doesn't limit our ability to move on other options should they present themselves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4