Is this the week we see some changes?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should we pick Seggy this week?

• Yes - starting drop Croker

• Yes - Croker starting Seggy bench

• No - keep the status quo

Results are only viewable after voting.
I reckon every club is just handing players some cash to covers fines, absolutely.

Small sums like that, practically untraceable
Wouldn't be surprised at all, Disco... just couldn't resist a chuckle at Dessie's legendary tightness.

DES wont be making wholesale changes.

Bull up front can only help speed things up and tire teams out.

Davey and Guac backrow.

But if back row is where we are short till Shoe comes back and now Burbo might be out.

Id run Keppie out wider if short. YES YES I know his cover defence has been horrible and that's part of the reason id move him there.

Teams really targeting the ball with him running straight on in middle. Until that's fixed being a bit wider and more side on and legs defending will help as well. Its not like we haven't played him in the backrow before.

Last edited:
If so, instead of recalling Harper, would it be a more positive move to select Walker at centre
I would go for that and the reasoning is that Walker hasn’t been as effective in recent weeks coming off the bench , Then Manly‘s bench could accommodate another hooker to give that extra spark around the ruck

Might see humphreys and schuster and weekes. Dce hurt, foz moving into Pacific Lodge at DY, Tom marginal.

I didnt catch it.. geez sounds like he had a bad run. He was great in the trial and in the games i saw last season.

Hes only just come back.. may need a few more matches then!
He wasn’t on his Pat Malone for ordinary games for Blacktown.He’s only 21 so he’s got time,especially for a front rower,who really don’t hit their straps til around 25-26,Payne Haas aside.It’s why I’m not so critical on the likes of Keppie,Paseka and Bullemor,all still 24 or younger.

When players feel unnoticed they loose interest. hard to lift your performance in a team getting flogged each week. He looked real good in the trial against the Tigers and has real potential. Most our pack are playing very poorly at the moment anyway.

If you drop Crocker we need someone to do his 50 plus tackles a match.

I'd suggest this would be a very poor move as Jake is the only other defender we have that is prepared to have a dig each week. I guess we could drop him also and see if we can concede a 100 per match vs Storm and Riff.

Last edited:
We need the props, bench players and Haumole to step it up in defence and be there for those 1 percenters that is required.

Jake and Croker can't be the one's that do the majority of the D in a team sport.

If you drop Crocker we need someone to do his 50 plus tackles a match.

I'd suggest this would be a very poor move as Jake is the only other defender we have that is prepared to have a dig each week. I guess we could drop him also and see if we can concede a 100 per match vs Storm and Riff.
I don’t believe they’d drop Croker but maybe he plays minute 1 to 30, then minute 50 to 80.

With half time he’d get a 30 minute break.

Might in fact make him more effective.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8