Is this the week we see some changes?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we pick Seggy this week?

• Yes - starting drop Croker

• Yes - Croker starting Seggy bench

• No - keep the status quo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Media are drumming up Segeyaro being selected this week.

Personally I can’t see Des dropping the frog and the long term balance of our bench doesn’t really make sense with all three of Walker, Lawton and Seggy.

I personally think it’s worth a shot. Croker has improved to a decent hooker and he tries his heart out every week, but I can’t see us improving any further with him as our hooker.

Attachments

• NRL 2022: Inside James Segeyaro comeback, from tr….pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
With the lawman still out I would definitely throw him on the bench. We only need 20 mins out of him. Walker is playing in the middle so only need two boppers on the bench. Croker is doing an admirable job but with all the defence he is doing he has nothing left in the tank to have a run from dummy half. I’m not saying seggy is the saviour but we really have nothing to lose.

We'll find out in the next days who is available for Rd 11. It appears likely that Burbo will be out. If so, instead of recalling Harper, would it be a more positive move to select Walker at centre and Segeyaro at 14? If Schuster plays, there will be ample strike on the left edge.

We'll find out in the next days who is available for Rd 11. It appears likely that Burbo will be out. If so, instead of recalling Harper, would it be a more positive move to select Walker at centre and Segeyaro at 14? If Schuster plays, there will be ample strike on the left edge.
Well from the look of him on Friday I’d say Burbo will be lucky to run out so yes this is a possibility.

I love the fine situation......not a chance any players are actually paying those

If you have a few minutes take a look at the injury/suspension lists from each team. All clubs -- except two -- have from five to 11 players out.
Those two are Penrith, with a full roster, and the 'Boys with one out. It may not be the sole reason these two clubs are so high on the current ladder but it surely plays a significant part in on-field success.

I would like to see how this would work;

3. Dylan Walker
8. Josh A
9. Croker
10. Jake T
11. Haumole
12. Davey
13. Schuster
14. Seggy
15. Bully
16. Keppie
17. Taupau
Yeah, it'd be great if we could drop Taupau and Keppie on top of this and bring some young ones in.

Don't know who we've got though and never happening

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8