Is the NO.6 in this Josh Schuster?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Benny T looks like Tooves in that Great Britain game (88?). Except Benny’s 6’5.:giggle:
The funny part with that Tooves debut against that GB team...the opposition thought he was the ball boy till he started picking them up and driving them into the turf....then again Tooves was 1 of the few players I seen pick up Meninga and Harrigon with Crunching tackles....just a Gladiator old Tooves !!

Burbo is a 2nd rower ... and he is already as big as Turbo ..
He does also play at centre. Seems to alternate between the two, or at least he did last season.

I do recall Tom T suggesting that he can really tackle though, so maybe he has more of the Jake characteristics...

Schuster reminds me of a young Nik Kosef while Gurbo reminds me a bit of Daniel Gartner.
Good times ahead with these two in adding to our squad. Add a couple of Hoppas (hopefully) and it will give the game callers nightmares!

I can say with some certainty that Manly are very anxious to sign up Hoppa and Schuster. No contracts have yet been signed but I got the impression speaking with one of their people that these two are top of the list.
Hoppa already has a full NRL contract. Although he has never even played U20s. Very long term investment.
Schuster could be anything on the football field. But locking him up at U18 stage is damn hard (especially against salary sombrero clubs).
The lack of action by Des & Crusher to recruit any first graders is painful this year, but does suggest they are playing the long game. We will know better after a dozen or so of our squad go off contract this year.
Meanwhile - we haven’t locked up any Trbos yet.

Possibly, he has played some backrow, but size worked okay for Fittler and Barrett (Dont start)

I think Josh already has a good 5kgs on them at 17 though.

Think he will become a backrower/lock with freedom to roam.

I think there have been some powerful 5/8's with Wally and Filipaina ect....thing is if he has the agility to play in the halves, his size is only a bonus, so is not a problem.
The fact he has the size and ability to play in the forwards is also good, as depending on the halves options at the time....a roving lock taking on both sides of the ruck adds extra threats.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8