Is the NO.6 in this Josh Schuster?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exciting times ahead if we can manage to keep them all.
1.Turbo
2.Miski
3.Hopoate
4.Burbo
5.Garrick
6.Schuster
7.Metcalf
8.AFB
9.Fainu
10.Paseka
11.Sironen
12.Olakau'atu
13.Jurbo

Plus Waddell, Tanginoa, Gosiewski, Docker Clay, Smith, Croker, Parker, Titmuss etc.

Foundations of another succesful era

Last edited:
1.Turbo
2.Miski
3.Hopoate
4.Burbo
5.Garrick
6.Schuster
7.Metcalf
8.AFB
9.Fainu
10.Paseka
11.Sironen
12.Olakau'atu
13.Jurbo

Burbo is a 2nd rower ... and he is already as big as Turbo ..

1.Turbo
2.Miski
3.Hopoate
4.Burbo
5.Garrick
6.Schuster
7.Metcalf
8.AFB
9.Fainu
10.Paseka
11.Sironen
12.Olakau'atu
13.Jurbo

Plus Waddell, Tanginoa, Gosiewski, Docker Clay, Smith, Croker, Parker, Titmuss etc.

Foundations of another succesful era

The future is so bright we should all be wearing shades

download (1).jpg

There are a few YouTube highlights with him in it. He seems to run directly at defenders with the ball in front of him, then the ball just seems to 'pop' out in either direction to the receiving player, without him seeming to do anything. Unbelievable skill to have.
He also seems to have a very good kick and re-catch in his repertoire, which would keep any defence guessing.

Going to be world class this kid.

The thing with Schuster in Attack - he has the 1,2 and 3.
Most good players have either -
1) A great running game - Holmes, Munster, Oates
2) Short passing game - Pearce, Maloney, Cronk
3) Vision for longer passing options B & C - Johns, Lockyer
So often the robotic halves even at NRL level will telegraph the short ball all day and often the runner is munched causing a turnover.
Schuster demonstrates that 2nd man slicing through the hole untouched and evaluates when defence is inwards to play out the back for an auto overlap.... and the blind insider to catch out slower ruck defence, which when executed at speed, can destroy the very best defence including NRL level.
For a kid so young to possess these attributes is very rare and if he keeps his head in a good place....has the potential to be up with the very best.
He has that gift of having Extra time, which is a true sign of talent.

He is also big and strong.
Closest junior I've seen to Malcolm Reilly. And some learned judges on here rate Reilly the club's finest player.
For me he was still behind the great Bobby Fulton.

I can say with some certainty that Manly are very anxious to sign up Hoppa and Schuster. No contracts have yet been signed but I got the impression speaking with one of their people that these two are top of the list.

Tony Williams, Michael Che-Kam and James Hasson were all much better in under 20's than Shuster or Groom

From what I've seen of Schuster, he's a natural footballer, something that cant be taught. He'll be far better than those players mentioned.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8