Is T rex still being considered or just doesn't make the current cut?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
****ed if I know why we signed him!!
You ought to know....because he follows Des around like a dog and Des is the only one who puts up with him lol

In all seriousness, he was obviously signed for backup. He's hoping to return to first grade this year but you'd have to think his chances are looking very slim now.

In all seriousness, he was obviously signed for backup. He's hoping to return to first grade this year but you'd have to think his chances are looking very slim now.

I agree except it that in reality it would not take many simultaneous injuries/suspensions for him to get a bench spot and MAYBE then earn more.

Take out any 3 of AFB, Kapow, Keppie, Waddell, Paseka, Lance and he would be in line for prop rotation.

I doubt it will happen and and i'm not a huge fan but Des signed him for a reason and will be making him do the work.

He is 100k/year backup...just in case, and could POSSIBLY be worth every cent..

I’m glad we signed Tony. I’m also not sure why people keep mentioning Boyle & then adding, ‘T-Rex’ is big for nothing’ ect...
What value has Boyle added thus far?
Also, what has Boyle ever done compared to Tony in any single NRL game?
I’d give T-Rex a second chance, definitely.
Also...for the win on Sunday ladies & gentleman...
Maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnly!
I was actually thinking his last 5 or so games that he is showing really good potential.

I agree except it that in reality it would not take many simultaneous injuries/suspensions for him to get a bench spot and MAYBE then earn more.

Take out any 3 of AFB, Kapow, Keppie, Waddell, Paseka, Lance and he would be in line for prop rotation.

I doubt it will happen and and i'm not a huge fan but Des signed him for a reason and will be making him do the work.

He is 100k/year backup...just in case, and could POSSIBLY be worth every cent..
Would also have Sipley Well ahead of him in that prop rotation.
Williams will still have these young players knowing they need to keep up effort plays and work hard which is good enough to have him there for the money he is on.
Also still have a favourite moment when he trampled Slater, so deserves a spot in the squad

Last edited:
****ed if I know why we signed him!!
I reckon Des got him back for the experience he has... if he committed to working hard (which by all reports he has done) than he brings the amount of premiership winners in our squad to a grand total of 3 (and is the only forward).

Those sorts of example (when coupled with the right attitude) are priceless in a young team of blokes that can easily become distracted or discouraged...

I suspect that the T-Rex commands a certain level of respect and is probably worth every cent in the shed even if he is not needed on the field...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4