Is T rex still being considered or just doesn't make the current cut?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In place of who ?? Offers nothing over current bench IMO - unless you want to drop Croker and run with 4 forward rotation. In which case I'd go Jetski or Boyle personally.

The only way I can see T-Rex getting a run is if we get nailed by injury.

Too late. He could have been one of the great attacking weapons of all time but the shoulder charge rule, his switch to the Bulldogs, and his inability to wrap his brain around his own size and his role on the field all smothered his potential.

I’ll always remember fondly the hip he dropped into Slater on his way to the line.

Think that T Rex really earned his elevation to the top squad this season after a committed and solid effort for Black Town last season . Would have been down on the pecking order in the depth department but at the cut price rate again a useful addition . No doubt the club [ like others ] are trying to keep their fringe i st grade players in some type of match fitness and conditioning . Ideally if he will not be required , which will only mean limited injuries for the remainder of the season but he is part of a handy group of back up guys like Jet Ski , Hamole Elliot ,Cust , Metcalfe , Sipley and Funa and most likely young Hoppa and Schuster who can still be available if required .

Reports of him playing well at Btown so perhaps he has a place? Not sure who to dislodge him for though

1591143132612.png

I feel he has potential to run the water. I reckon after a few matches he'll be able to anticipate when to go to the aid of a gassed player - even without having Keiran Foran telling him when to run.
Give the big fella a break. There is still life in him. Don't 'water down' his chances. What's in the past is 'water under the bridge'. 'Still' waters run deep. He could be in 'sparkling' form. . . .

I feel he has potential to run the water. I reckon after a few matches he'll be able to anticipate when to go to the aid of a gassed player - even without having Keiran Foran telling him when to run.
Give the big fella a break. There is still life in him. Don't 'water down' his chances. What's in the past is 'water under the bridge'. 'Still' waters run deep. He could be in 'sparkling' form. . . .
You have this all backwards. Are you naive?

For me players like T-Rex are damaged by the lack of reserve grade games. Who knows what he would have been like with a further 6 - 8 games under his belt this year?

He is back up at best at the moment considering others have come back from long lay offs and have been picked ahead of him.

I’m glad we signed Tony. I’m also not sure why people keep mentioning Boyle & then adding, ‘T-Rex’ is big for nothing’ ect...
What value has Boyle added thus far?
Also, what has Boyle ever done compared to Tony in any single NRL game?
I’d give T-Rex a second chance, definitely.
Also...for the win on Sunday ladies & gentleman...
Maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4