Is Siro the Real Deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
agreed and with Tanginoa, Winterstein, Gosiewski, Lane, Lewis B & Haumole Olakauátu and more (Jamil?, Keith Titmuss), waiting in the wings ... :)

Can we start using nicknames, FMD I’m bad at spelling as it is but with some of those names I’ve got no hope!!

A run free of injury is the key for Sironen. We all saw how devastating he can be in that Cronulla game, where he went over for two tries prior to tearing his pec.

If he can have some luck in this regard I think we’ll see him go to another level this year.

Siro, like several players who have come to Manly, has raised his game significantly and looks like being a rep level player. Manly has consistently brought out the best of players, a lot like Melbourne, and I put that down to the careful selection of coaches and back up supports in the club. Players seem to want to play for Barrett, just as they did with the Hasler-Toovey combination. The club may have had rubbish going on at the admin level, but at the player level it remains one of the best in the game.

Got my jersey today. Maybe contention for 5/8?
0E48ED32-B32D-44D6-A9AE-E7F25019EB43.jpeg

We are blessed with our pack, and backs... seriously, if one of the young guns fires with DCE, we could win this comp.
That's not even optimistic that's delusional
In early futures markets there seem to be 3 distinct groups.

1. Roosters Storm & Cows are short odds to make Top 4, and hence to be serious premierships chances.

2. There is then a sizeable gap to the next group of about 8 teams. One of these WILL end up Top 4 and hence have a realistic shot at the prize. We are ranked about mid-place in that large group.

3. The 3rd group are at long odds - Knights, Dogs, Warriors, Tigers, & Titans.

Be good if Siro is also practicing his goal kicking skills during the off season as of course with Manly 's present situation , the more capable goal kickers the better and especially if he is now extending his stay with the Sea Eagles . Over all and with his skill level and attributes , a top recruit for Manly .

I am prepared to say on behalf of Silvertails management that no suggestions for a nickname for Titmuss will be encouraged or entertained.
Should't be a case for Tit for Tat but some may stay abreast for some interest . Personally in Titmuss's instance [ and in Kiwi parlance ] , i will give it a Muss.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10