Is Siro the Real Deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
After the game last week and more direct running against Dogs I say yes!
Seemed to think as a ball player the pressure was on first 2 games to play early....now running...when needed Straight and hard....using the off loads as his skill play....also some Huge defence, willing and keen to meet that big pack- really impressed Sirro ...well played

Needs good ball to show his wares.
He got good ball and he's gunna get better with experience.

seems all he needed was was a good half back
he is big fast has skill and is young. He will only get better and he owes us for putting faith in him and it seems he's really bought into the club. keep it up champion great effort.

Agree his last two games have been great for us. Big test next week though against Chooks. I'll wait until then to decide if he's the real deal.

I think he is a confidence player. He has all the skills, as I've said before, it's getting things right upstairs that will define how he will be remembered at the end of his career.

I hope to see him keep impressing, continue to work on his defence and see him go down swinging when things don't go our way.

I think we will know the answer by the end of the year- I'm backing him in.

I think he is a confidence player. He has all the skills, as I've said before, it's getting things right upstairs that will define how he will be remembered at the end of his career.

I hope to see him keep impressing, continue to work on his defence and see him go down swinging when things don't go our way.

I think we will know the answer by the end of the year- I'm backing him in.

My take on Siro is he played 5/8 in the juniors and and outgrew the position. At the Tigers he played lock, 2nd row, half and 5/8 and didn't know if he was a runner, passer or Arthur or Martha.

Baz has given him structure in both defence and attack. A defined role that I believe has the big unit believing in himself again. He will only get stronger as the combo's consolidate.

He was great today, especially in defence. His positioning is really holding together that side.

He is also running some tough lines, doesn't always get the ball either but sill cops a good whack for his efforts. This in turn buys DCE time as well as an option and starts to give some space to his centre.

I gave him my 2 points today, maybe it was just what i could see off the ball at the game but he looked good.

How about his defence too? He really strengthens that flank. Rushes up, but stops short to set the line. Giving walker all the time in the world to mark his man

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
His defense has improved remarkably. It's amazing the amount of confidence a player can gain when a club provides a platform for, in this case Curtis, to show the potential he has.

I liked him since the 9s.:)

He really reminds me of his Dad, eerily similar and should go well at Manly.

Yesterday's run off Chez to score that try was also reminiscent of how Gifty used to support Chez :clap:

Was a player I posted Manly should buy before it was even rumoured.
The thing about Siro is I don't think we have even seen anything near his best yet.
Just needs a coach to have him concentrate on his football and running better lines

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10