Is Paul "Fatty" Vautin, a true and honourable fan of the Mighty Sea Eagles?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is Paul Vautin, based on his terrible one sided attack of b. stewart on the footy show, still to be

• No, Fatty is a shameful fair-weather fan.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I like Fatty, but this time he F$%KED UP bigtime.

• Yes - Fatty is fine, leave him alone.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DailyTerrorgraphHater

Reserve Grader
Is Paul "Fatty" Vautin, a true and honourable fan of the Mighty Sea Eagles?

If YES, then you must post a reply stating why his actions are NOT harmful to Manly, and why he is therefore NOT a moron, and NOT worthy of our collective contempt.

This poll is open for next 6 rounds of the comp.

Also thanks to you guys for corrections... I am deleting these posts now as they are no longer relevant.

Re: Is Paul "Fatty" Vautin, a true and honourable fan of the Mighty Sea Eagles?

Unless I am reading the poll question wrong, I think that you have mixed up your "Yes" & "No" response answers.

The "Yes" & "No" responses should be (in my opinion):

Yes - Fatty is fine, leave him alone.
No - Fatty is a shameful fair-weather fan.

I doubt very much you will get anybody submitting their choice the way they are at the moment.

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
... thanks Jethro i fixed it up. ...
You'll need to go back and edit your first post too.  It is wrong now.

Rex link said:
[quote author=DailyTerrorgraphHater link=topic=179729.msg213902#msg213902 date=1237431248]
... thanks Jethro i fixed it up. ...

You'll need to go back and edit your first post too.  It is wrong now.
[/quote]

No need to Rex as you can see by his edited first response that he has corrected them & also you can confirm the changes by the edit date/time stamps on both his posts & mine. Thanks anyway for the tip.

Fatty is Manly through and through.

I Don't think he was attacking B.Stewart alone, more that he is frustrated with all these people who are painting Rugby League in a bad light with their actions.

He's not the only one pissed off.

I said yes because even Manly supporters are allowed to have their own opinions. He can say whatever the hell he likes.

Fatty's rant at the start of the show last week was shameful.  He is so easily caught up in the sensationalism.  Instead of adding to the circus he should have been the voice of reason.  It is dumbfounding how irrationally people have reacted to such a minor incident that has been blown way out of proportion.

Why bother giving that stupid show any credence at all, they are ALL total morons!!

nebula link said:
Fatty's rant at the start of the show last week was shameful.  He is so easily caught up in the sensationalism.  Instead of adding to the circus he should have been the voice of reason.  It is dumbfounding how irrationally people have reacted to such a minor incident that has been blown way out of proportion.

A minor incident- get real!

Unfounded or not, sexual assault allegations are not a minor incident, aspecially after all the **** that league has been through.

Fatty, whether yo like it or not, and whether he is a Manly man or not, is entitled to his opinion.

As I said, I don't think his "rant" was aimed particularly at B.Stewart but at league players in general.

They obviously can't get it through their heads that they are no longer a protected species.

I'm with Nodd on this one.

He bleeds Manly and hes probably pissed to see his club go down this road. Any Ex CEO should be pissed off. If not you would have to question how much they do care about the club.

Fatty is a clown and a hypocrite. I sincerely doubt they were HIS opinions, there were words in there of more than two syllables.

I don' t think that Fatty is as uneducated as you think he is.

I'm with Nodd on this one also.

He just toes the Channel 9 / News Ltd line, probably gets told what to say!!

I suppose if someone paid me $500K a year I'd maybe have to do the same!!

I don't think you can question Fatty's loyality to Manly, you can question is opinion on this matter though

No doubt that Fatty cares very deeply about Manly.  And when Stewie was on the ground and every man and his dog was sinking in the boot, did Fatty really feel it necessary to put on his steel-tipped army boots and give it his best shot?

Not hard to see how mob lynchings occurred, is it?

Loved the quote from Friend's manager Steve Gillis. (The courts are there to deal with DUI.)

"The NRL has been hard but unfair. What's next? Sit a player out for a week if he goes through a stop sign or red light,"

I agree with nodd this is no minor incident.

I also agree with Fatty.

The players deserve all they get. The players can't have it all their way. You get paid the big bucks people are going to scrutinise you.

B Stewart goes home at 4 o'clock nothing happens still on the ad's the next day.

Merc

Mark from Brisbane is correct.  Fatty reads what's put in front of him.  The media is in a feeding frenzy and puts in place the crap that he spoke for him to read.  It's about the money, that's all.  Not fairness or justice.

i
Rex link said:
No doubt that Fatty cares very deeply about Manly.  And when Stewie was on the ground and every man and his dog was sinking in the boot, did Fatty really feel it necessary to put on his steel-tipped army boots and give it his best shot?

Not hard to see how mob lynchings occurred, is it?

Loved the quote from Friend's manager Steve Gillis. (The courts are there to deal with DUI.)

\"The NRL has been hard but unfair. What's next? Sit a player out for a week if he goes through a stop sign or red light,\"
its two weeks for running a red light or stop sign
its one week for being found to have masturbated during the season.

nodd link said:
Fatty is Manly through and through.

I Don't think he was attacking B.Stewart alone, more that he is frustrated with all these people who are painting Rugby League in a bad light with their actions.

He's not the only one pissed off.
Fatty can have a different opinion to me and still be a Manly fan. After all, he's given a lot to the club in the past without doubt.

But as one of the most high profile league identites, a lot of people get to hear his opinions.

And of course his opinions are influenced by his high-paid role which is basically to promote league as being good clean wholesome family entertainment starring fonzie and ritchie and the nice young men of the neighbourhood.

Fatty is no politician but he bravely played his role to the best he could on the footy show (twice now!) It's just bad luck for him that what he said was so foolish imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6