Is NRL poorly run ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Could be better but is definitely on the improve. PVL has made some big calls but also isn't afraid to walk them back when they don't work. Best CEO since Arko IMO.

Haha we are both underdog teams, I like seahawks and way they play. Niners are a rough team to play there defence is elite.
My phins a bit guttered might have found closest thing we had to Marino in qb in Tua but his health may force a retirement. Playing Allen with a 3rd string qb going to be very ugly
Haha, Phins are no chance mate, would have been better if they had lost and let the Steelers in.

I’ve been a Jags fan since day 1 in 95 and they only sit slightly behind Manly as my second fav sporting team. Sunday afternoon is gonna be great. I can’t wait! This Jag team can make a run in these playoffs and surprise a few.

Good luck to the Phins, Jags and Seahawks this wildcard weekend!

Haha, Phins are no chance mate, would have been better if they had lost and let the Steelers in.

I’ve been a Jags fan since day 1 in 95 and they only sit slightly behind Manly as my second fav sporting team. Sunday afternoon is gonna be great. I can’t wait! This Jag team can make a run in these playoffs and surprise a few.

I'm hoping Seahawks can upset SF, but confident on these Jags getting it done for you - all the Best mate, I'll be on em with you :clap:

Yeah we nearly won with Tua 3 weeks ago last play field goal. Reality seems alot that Miami with pursue Brady and trade tua is mail about, Tua lack of availability will probably be his downfall.
I love seeing improvement in Jags with coach, shows how important that is Urban Meyer nearly ruined Lawrence.

Yeah we nearly won with Tua 3 weeks ago last play field goal. Reality seems alot that Miami with pursue Brady and trade tua is mail about, Tua lack of availability will probably be his downfall.
I love seeing improvement in Jags with coach, shows how important that is Urban Meyer nearly ruined Lawrence.
Haha yeah Urban was a shocker. Hasn’t heard the Brady rumour to Miami tbh but would make a lot of sense given the Tua situation and fact Miami have a strong roster right now. Also he knows how the AFC East clicks as good as anyone. Hopefully the phins can pull off the upset!

I'm hoping Seahawks can upset SF, but confident on these Jags getting it done for you - all the Best mate, I'll be on em with you :clap:
Thanks mate it should be a ripper on Sunday. Tbh I don’t know much about Seattles roster this year outside of the Wilson trade - which right now is looking bloody great for you guys. Denvers first rounder is what 3rd pick! At least you guys know SF well from the division so that will help. I think the Jags v Chargers will be the pick of the WC games this weekend. We need to get the run game going early and often. I’m confident our coach will out scheme them on both sides as well.

Haha yeah Urban was a shocker. Hasn’t heard the Brady rumour to Miami tbh but would make a lot of sense given the Tua situation and fact Miami have a strong roster right now. Also he knows how the AFC East clicks as good as anyone. Hopefully the phins can pull off the upset!
Yeah Brady kids are in miami and we got done for tampering chasing him before. I like it tbh and Tua great but simply to injury prone. I just hope we make a contest which is using running backs and taking time off clock from Allen.
Meyer interesting human and thank God he did not ruin Trevor. I really liked Lawerence coming out of college very talented qb

I personally think PVL is a grub, but he can get a job done, when it suits him. You notice PVL only steps in when it suits his ego.The entire salary cap drama should cost some people their jobs.

Its the entire commission that is run poorly. Can someone tell me who on the commission has achieved anything. How Wayne Pearce keeps getting a gig, astounds me. And throw in the Players Assn run by Newton. FMD.
How the hell did Pearce ever get a job requiring a brain in the first place. The guy is illiterate to say the least & can't even string a sentence together.....dribble dribble.

IMO the lack of transparency with each clubs compliance with the salary cap makes it impossible to have confidence clubs are complying. Glad they can’t arbitrarily change the rules mid season anymore.

IMO the lack of transparency with each clubs compliance with the salary cap makes it impossible to have confidence clubs are complying. Glad they can’t arbitrarily change the rules mid season anymore.
Your first paragraph really is one of the biggest issues in the game.

You know , I know , everyone knows , the Roosters cannot field the team they do legally. And they aren’t the only ones.

This is 1 of the Big issues I refer to TE and it's a pretty damn big problem for clubs who are over and unfair to the clubs who could afford another player to help their roster, yet are held hostage by the NRL slackness in giving a true Salary cap just a month away from trials ??

You know , I know , everyone knows , the Roosters cannot field the team they do legally. And they aren’t the only ones.
100% Mark and these Bulldogs seem to be next off the rank and "still" chasing $800,000 stars, without an eyelid raised :wasntme:

This is 1 of the Big issues I refer to TE and it's a pretty damn big problem for clubs who are over and unfair to the clubs who could afford another player to help their roster, yet are held hostage by the NRL slackness in giving a true Salary cap just a month away from trials ??
I can't understand lack of transparency of cap. This is a fully pro sport yes not on level of European soccer or us pro sports but it would be good to see salaries and also 3rd parties.
To me it slaps on dodginess in salaries and 3rd party deals

Seems very quite on the T P A front , in terms of receiving much attention or general public knowledge . Have to say however that P V L and co in general have done well to get the code through the pandemic crisis and still have all of the clubs in the black and increased pay levels , streamlining the organization to apparently having it in a better position also , expanded woman "s comp . No organization is with out fault , especially large scale or high profile ones but the present grouping seem to be going quite well .

15C11B20-0F10-4002-8001-3B0BF0507E03.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10