Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im with you BD...always watch it, but I dislike Kent immensely. I too am a footy tragic, but only on Fox. I wont watch Nein or anything that Phil Gould talks on
Its weird, I only watch Fox but have to watch SOO and the GF on Nine.

Dunno why, but it is what is is

Now that Kent isn’t on air, Brent Read has stepped up to take his place. Never been a fan of the guy, plenty of smug Queensland rubbish about him, but tonight he took the honours that won’t be surpassed this season for the biggest dribble

He spent 5 mins arguing with everyone, that Jason Ryles is not a rookie coach
This was hilarious

Like the most idiotic argument I have ever heard.

Now that Kent isn’t on air, Brent Read has stepped up to take his place. Never been a fan of the guy, plenty of smug Queensland rubbish about him, but tonight he took the honours that won’t be surpassed this season for the biggest dribble

He spent 5 mins arguing with everyone, that Jason Ryles is not a rookie coach
Agree. I was thinking, why is he yelling for? Breathe, be cool.
Also, Reid seems to get caught up in semantics a lot, too.
While talking about the Bunker problem, he said, “It’s not the Bunker, it’s the people who run it”.

Ooooh-kayyyy 🙄🙄🙄

His whole premise was that it disrespectful to Ryles to call him a rookie coach, because in his opinion he won’t be a rookie coach lol, as he has had assistant roles before

Tallis said to him “if you’re in the passenger seat are you driving the car” and he still kept at it haha
Yeah that Reed is a clown.

Hurt a woman, you're a dickhead (and not a man). EITHER mentally or physically. He deserves what he gets, and I hope it costs him a career.

I've recently had one of my best mates Tara, stop talking to me all together because her blow in boyfriend she just recently met on the Internet has said it's either him or me out of jealousy.

He's already cost her her family. Now her best friend.

Jealous, controlling wankers. Some men are ****ed. 0 tolerance policy from me.

Hurt a woman, you're a dickhead (and not a man). EITHER mentally or physically. He deserves what he gets, and I hope it costs him a career.

I've recently had one of my best mates Tara, stop talking to me all together because her blow in boyfriend she just recently met on the Internet has said it's either him or me out of jealousy.

He's already cost her her family. Now her best friend.

Jealous, controlling wankers. Some men are ****ed. 0 tolerance policy from me.
I agree with the antiviolence
But wait until people have been proven guilty before you start hanging them feathered friend

Further more if you really wan to see disturbing and horrendous violence
Just watch tonight's state of origin game and see what the Queenslanders do to NSW

Brent Read has taken over well and truly.

This bloke is a complete clown.
Yep! In the Telegraph on Sunday he wrote, in part:

"The Maroons have won eight of the past 10 Origin games at Suncorp Stadium and Trbojevic is confident they can do it again. They need to if they want to give themselves a chance to win the series on home turf in Origin III."

So Tom's absconded to Qld! Doesn't say much for Read's proof-reading...

Yep! In the Telegraph on Sunday he wrote, in part:

"The Maroons have won eight of the past 10 Origin games at Suncorp Stadium and Trbojevic is confident they can do it again. They need to if they want to give themselves a chance to win the series on home turf in Origin III."

So Tom's absconded to Qld! Doesn't say much for Read's proof-reading...
It looks like the writing is on the wall for Read . His time is up

Yes BB agree on Ginanne I find him a bit tiresome ,but we can all thank our lucky stars that we don't have to listen to Justin Hodges or Gasnier ,that really was plumbing the depths of what was a very shallow gene pool .
I like Ginanne, the opposite to the overdosed Vossy. Dan is kinda dry and languid, has his own style. Just keep mr obvious comments Blocker away from the mike, how about sideline reporter...less is more for Blocky.

This was hilarious

Like the most idiotic argument I have ever heard.
Read (who has a great head for radio) also has something else in common with Kent. He goes by single syllable christian and surnames. Ok, ok, maybe it’s actually ‘Brenton’ Read, but you get the idea.

I wonder if either of them can match ‘Shane Keith Warne’ in the single syllable stakes?

I like Ginanne, the opposite to the overdosed Vossy. Dan is kinda dry and languid, has his own style. Just keep mr obvious comments Blocker away from the mike, how about sideline reporter...less is more for Blocky.
Ginanae can get gone as far as I'm concerned. Trying to audition for the ducking great British bake Off with all his 'sumptuous' passes and 'delightful' plays.

And he's rubbed off on 'MAJESTICAL!' Michael Ennis! As well.

LOL. I don't mind Read. I do think he is trying to get under Blue Steel jnr Anasta's skin. It's working perfectly as Braith is getting flustered under that perfectly manicured body. 🙂

Big Gordie has been a pleasant surprise. No shouting and quite insightful.

He certainly winds up Braith.

And yes I am a big Gordie fan since he took over from Kent.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6