Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's amazing how many people hate NRL360, yet have obviously watched Kent for years.

Really, who cares about all this? He's paid to give an opinion so he gives it. Rothfield says some of the dumbest things I've heard in the realms of rugby league. So what. I'll still watch.

One cannot be an informed hater if you don't watch for research purposes 😄

It's amazing how many people hate NRL360, yet have obviously watched Kent for years.

Really, who cares about all this? He's paid to give an opinion so he gives it. Rothfield says some of the dumbest things I've heard in the realms of rugby league. So what. I'll still watch.

Very true.

I like the show heaps. Have never had an issue with any of the presenters. Liked Ikin and Kent and now I like Braith and Gordy.

I tape it every night. I am a footy nut and watch every game every week.

As for the case, it's pretty simple. The police have interviewed the woman and observed her injuries. The court will decide how she got the injuries in December.

May justice be done.

If there is one thing I would take many current commentators to task for, it's the 'continually astounded' voice.

The 'have you ever seen that before' or similar - at an 80% increase in volume. Trying to periodically whip up excitement - or calling the game like it's the first one they've ever seen.

The Channel 9 commentators - Thompson & Psaltis - are particularly noticeable for this. They both sound like blokes from the local pub doing their first commentary stint - after they've each had a few beers. Amateurs.

The Fox commentators - the actual game commentators, not the 360 pundits - are ok by degrees. Parker & Ennis - I'd be happy never to hear them again, their particular bias in various directions are so strong. Warren Smith - ok I guess, Brandy = accurate most of the time. Voss = full of himself. Speed & Russell = chock full of bias towards particular teams. Ginnane - ok, just loose the 'gooooodbyyyyeee'......it's getting old quickly.
'most likely' is popular with Channel 9 commentators

If there is one thing I would take many current commentators to task for, it's the 'continually astounded' voice.

The 'have you ever seen that before' or similar - at an 80% increase in volume. Trying to periodically whip up excitement - or calling the game like it's the first one they've ever seen.

The Channel 9 commentators - Thompson & Psaltis - are particularly noticeable for this. They both sound like blokes from the local pub doing their first commentary stint - after they've each had a few beers. Amateurs.

The Fox commentators - the actual game commentators, not the 360 pundits - are ok by degrees. Parker & Ennis - I'd be happy never to hear them again, their particular bias in various directions are so strong. Warren Smith - ok I guess, Brandy = accurate most of the time. Voss = full of himself. Speed & Russell = chock full of bias towards particular teams. Ginnane - ok, just loose the 'gooooodbyyyyeee'......it's getting old quickly.
Yes BB agree on Ginanne I find him a bit tiresome ,but we can all thank our lucky stars that we don't have to listen to Justin Hodges or Gasnier ,that really was plumbing the depths of what was a very shallow gene pool .

I watch it just to see if Buzz can get any more stupid than the year before, he's yet to disappoint me.

Yes BB agree on Ginanne I find him a bit tiresome ,but we can all thank our lucky stars that we don't have to listen to Justin Hodges or Gasnier ,that really was plumbing the depths of what was a very shallow gene pool .
I find the mute button works well when Gould comes on.

Very true.

I like the show heaps. Have never had an issue with any of the presenters. Liked Ikin and Kent and now I like Braith and Gordy.

I tape it every night. I am a footy nut and watch every game every week.

As for the case, it's pretty simple. The police have interviewed the woman and observed her injuries. The court will decide how she got the injuries in December.

May justice be done.
Im with you BD...always watch it, but I dislike Kent immensely. I too am a footy tragic, but only on Fox. I wont watch Nein or anything that Phil Gould talks on

Any chance we could change the thread title to ...

Is Kent the biggest dribbler NOT on TV?

It would give me enormous pleasure.
Budgie, I was thinking the exact same thing a couple of days ago and starting typing my reply as such... but, I stopped. There are just too many dribblers out there not on tv that Kent would struggle to stay on top in that field. I can think of numerous posters here on ST that would comfortably trump him. The moral of the story is...

Budgie, I was thinking the exact same thing a couple of days ago and starting typing my reply as such... but, I stopped. There are just too many dribblers out there not on tv that Kent would struggle to stay on top in that field. I can think of numerous posters here on ST that would comfortably trump him. The moral of the story is...

speed kills ?

The moral of the story truly is :)

we are all crazy | Weird quotes funny, Funny quotes, Funny picture quotes

Now that Kent isn’t on air, Brent Read has stepped up to take his place. Never been a fan of the guy, plenty of smug Queensland rubbish about him, but tonight he took the honours that won’t be surpassed this season for the biggest dribble

He spent 5 mins arguing with everyone, that Jason Ryles is not a rookie coach

Now that Kent isn’t on air, Brent Read has stepped up to take his place. Never been a fan of the guy, plenty of smug Queensland rubbish about him, but tonight he took the honours that won’t be surpassed this season for the biggest dribble

He spent 5 mins arguing with everyone, that Jason Ryles is not a rookie coach
Well in theory he’s right. Ryles is not any type of coach right now is he?

Well in theory he’s right. Ryles is not any type of coach right now is he?
His whole premise was that it disrespectful to Ryles to call him a rookie coach, because in his opinion he won’t be a rookie coach lol, as he has had assistant roles before

Tallis said to him “if you’re in the passenger seat are you driving the car” and he still kept at it haha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4