Is it wrong to,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wondering if it is wrong to go out for drinks with a girl even though you have 0 interest in them, just because they can get you free tickets to absolutely any sporting event?

I am considering it because I want tickets to SpringFest at Royal Randwick and was also offered grand final tickets, both AFL and NRL. Problem is she bores me ****less and I ended the date after 30 minutes and left her at a bar!

I'm not really qualified to comment as I did not have the ability to pull a bird, let alone leave them alone at a bar at a whim.

I guess Dan needs to answer the questions himself - does he want to be known as a man of character and chivalry, or a user.

Hey I paid the bill, feigned a few yawns and made polite. I didnt just turn on my heal and walk.

I really want those tickets to Springfest

As I said, I can't decide what you want to be known for and as, nor can I regulate the twists and turns of your own conscience.

Do what you feel you should and live with the consequences. It's better than living life via opinion polls. ;)

I dont know why they still want to see me. i am an asshole to some of them to make them not like me, but for some reason the trreat them mean keep them keen adage works!

Problem is I dont want to keep them keen

Maybe you could just nurture a plutonic friendship with the girl and get the tickets anyway?

That is what i was thinking. But that doesnt work for me!

I am not one to answer that question as i look back at my adolecent years and think, wow, if some fathers new what i did to their daughters , id be a dead man. Whether for my pleasure or if i was able to get something out of them , it didnt matter.
I say, shag her and get the tickets. But , if you want to take advantage of this later , then yes , be her friend. ONly problem i can forsee is that she hooks up with another bloke and you miss out on the tickets.
I will leave it your hands oh great hussy one.

But if you want the Earls advice - shag her , shag her , shag her.

Problem is I dont want to shag her! I found it hard to talk to her for 5 minutes.

BOOOOOOORRRRIIIINNNGGG!!!!

nah not worth the tickets.....next!

I have the 20 year old receptionist coming out for drinks with me on Sunday at Park Life....a much better prospect if you ask me. Young, dumb and blonde!

thats your problem .
Do you have a converstion with the sheila during sex. My god , you picky bastard. The one you knocjk back may be the best root you could have had.
Any how, i admire your honesty and integrity but am disgusted at your ability to pick up.

thats your problem .
Do you have a converstion with the sheila during sex. My god , you picky bastard. The one you knocjk back may be the best root you could have had.
Any how, i admire your honesty and integrity but am disgusted at your ability to pick up.

Yeah mate I had 3 beers at the Bier Cafe and still couldn't manage to find my self wanting to sleep with her.

Disgusted by my ability to pick up???

That's a big reason why I was happy with my last g/f (free tics to events) but it's not worth it (especially if you have to go to the events with them).
And if you're not interested in her she should be able to see straight through it as well.

Well considering I told her I am not really interested in seeing her you woudl thin she would see that anyway.....but no. I get a message this morning..

fark women have no self esteem!

Yeah I never could understand the treat them mean keep them keen reasoning myself but it does actually work for some strange reason....it's bemusing that girls often complain about not being able to find a nice guys, yet they still go for the blokes that treat them like ****e

Yeah but seriously. I felt imasculated she was nearly a foot taller than me!

The problem is if you try and treat them nice when you want to shake them you run the risk of having them think you are interested. I figure it is better to play it down the line and dont budge. Just show disinterest and disdain

Yeah I never could understand the treat them mean keep them keen reasoning myself but it does actually work for some strange reason....

Lack of a father figure generally. This is the first generation to be raised by childcare after all.

Wait till the next one, raised by ABC cost-cutting, hits adulthood.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4