Is it wrong to,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice....no wonder we have it so easy sometimes ha ha

nothing wrong with ABC. Better then the **** i had to put up with when i was a kid. Better then the christian daycare centres.

I've made the dreaded mistake of liking one :( :lol:

It's nothing really.. but enough to **** me off at the moment.. everything shall be sorted shortly :D

When she gets home anyway

mate if you like one of them give it a go. Just dont give her a ring!

And dont agree to look after her kid either!

ha ha.....my life is so friggin funny. Whenever I am bored I just look inside my head for entertainment

ha ha.....my life is so friggin funny. Whenever I am bored I just look inside my head for entertainment
You've got nothing.
I was shacked up with a girl who had 2 kids that were not mine. I was 19 at the time. The father was , let say taller and wider than Mata. They were seperated but he didnt realise that , and one night he found out i was at her place and told me he would drop round for a visit. Well , that did me , i grabbed the ex (kids at grannys) and we jumped in the car. It was 4am and we had just back from the club. I was a little drunk. By the time i was reversing out of the driveway he was banging on my boot. The ex lookeed around and said he is gone. So i continue to reverse. Felt a slight bump , and saw his legs come out from the front of the car. Yes i ran him over. I lost my license for 12 months and he sued for 1 million dollars. Last i heard NRMA was taking care of it. He got nothing.

Just a little snippet of my life .......more to come. :blaugh:

Earl you are my hero!

dead set I thought I had it bad.....You are "the man"

Earl you are my hero!

dead set I thought I had it bad.....You are \"the man\"
I didnt feel like it. It was the scariest time off my life.
Got 2nd page in the local paper but. :)

man. and I thought my relationships were screwed up.......nice work my friend. It is amazing how much stronger you come out of it though

[quote author=Daniel]

You've got nothing.
I was shacked up with a girl who had 2 kids that were not mine. I was 19 at the time. The father was , let say taller and wider than Mata. They were seperated but he didnt realise that , and one night he found out i was at her place and told me he would drop round for a visit. Well , that did me , i grabbed the ex (kids at grannys) and we jumped in the car. It was 4am and we had just back from the club. I was a little drunk. By the time i was reversing out of the driveway he was banging on my boot. The ex lookeed around and said he is gone. So i continue to reverse. Felt a slight bump , and saw his legs come out from the front of the car. Yes i ran him over. I lost my license for 12 months and he sued for 1 million dollars. Last i heard NRMA was taking care of it. He got nothing.

[/quote]

My name is Earl,

Thats Karma for ya. The fatty tried to intimidate you and he got run over for it!!! :dance:

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Daniel]

You've got nothing.

[/quote]

My name is Earl,

Thats Karma for ya. The fatty tried to intimidate you and he got run over for it!!! :dance:
[/quote]

Damn straight. Now he has a permanet limp and didnt get any compo for it because he was found to be the aggressor. Karma is a beautiful thing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6