Is it time to review the Blacktown experiment?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just don’t understand why Blacktown was chosen. Not a place that represents anything near us and there are already 4 western suburbs sides taking some of the talent. We should really have the Central Coast under our banner, then the chooks can keep on the other side of the bridge and out west

What about the Drizzle???
Last time I checked Melbourne wasn't in NSW?I know Qld is everywhere.... ;). Melbourne can choose where they want as they are not in Qld or NSW,the Warriors chose to compete in the NSW comp and Melbourne chose the QRL as it provides more unclaimed juniors for them as compared to competing with so many NSW clubs for juniors.Interesting that they pulled their U20s' side out of the QRL comp and this year are competing in the NSW Flegg comp(can pick and choose when you are the darlins' I guess....)

I just don’t understand why Blacktown was chosen. Not a place that represents anything near us and there are already 4 western suburbs sides taking some of the talent. We should really have the Central Coast under our banner, then the chooks can keep on the other side of the bridge and out west
Because of the demographics.

League is 40+% Polynesian and south west Sydney is our largest Polynesian area :nerd:

With all due respect but why on earth would we cut our connection with Blacktown?? It's a rugby league heartland and with hales as coach we have access to one of the elite rugby league schools in Fairfield west sports. Blacktown workers compete in all levels from juniors, a grade, ron Massey and canterbury cup. The numbers are there. It's only been two years. Rome wasn't built in a day and I daresay even since it's inclusion it has helped getting players of value from western sydney into the manly system.. which is the whole idea. There are currently 16 teams from under 5s through to a grade. In different divisions not including cup and Massey. Do we land someone like miski and dockar clay if it wasn't for Blacktown??

Last edited:
I mean there's even Blacktown bears RLFC as well that have lots of grades.. just goes to show the pool of talent the area is

Only Melb are allowed to have a feeder team in a different state. You know because they need so much help.
Nah it’s not an NRL rule it’s an NSWRL rule. They threatened to kick manly and Canberra out
Of Harold Matts and SG ball if we didn’t have a NSW cup affiliate this was back in 2011. But seriously as I’ve posted earlier stuff blacktown we should just have a Manly reserve grade or peninsula seagulls side in nsw cup

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4