Is it bad that I'm going for Parra?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Whenever Manly get knocked out, I always revert to going for the Storm. Yes I hate their guts, but if Manly can't win, then I don't want any "true" rugby league supporter to get any joy either. I actually do not know of any Melbourne supporter, except for maybe a few disgruntled Bears followers, so if my team can't win, no-one else does !

The best case scenarios from here:
1. Greenberg admits Manly was robbed and let's them into the GF (and then resigns on the spot)
2. All remaining teams suspended for salary cap breaches next week (and Greenberg reigns on the spot), GF called off
3. Roosters
4. Cowboys
5. Storm
6. Broncos
7. Eels

Well I will never put any team ahead of the storm on my hate list. Could wipe the cheating shot house win at all costs salary cap stuff from them and I would still hate them and the introduction of the wrestle and crusher tackle and chicken wing, and rolling pin, and everything else those poop stains have done and the way they have been celebrated. They are the epitome of bad sports but somehow get elevated to a level of martyrdom I can never cop. Duck them all with a ducking duck billed platypus a thousand times over in every oriface. They are the reason we have two referees.

Cry cry cry in your black shirt and don't go and see your players belly s hit. You scummy person who brought all this crap to our game because you hadn't the talent to be a champ without cheating.

I hate Melbourne. Die die die die.

Well that hypothetical has been thankfully put to bed.

Good day. Winx wins 20 straight. Manly U20's dispose of the 'greatest ever NYC' side. Eels eliminated.

Got a warm fuzzy satisfied feeling tonight, so time to grab another celebratory beer.

Well I will never put any team ahead of the storm on my hate list. Could wipe the cheating shot house win at all costs salary cap stuff from them and I would still hate them and the introduction of the wrestle and crusher tackle and chicken wing, and rolling pin, and everything else those poop stains have done and the way they have been celebrated. They are the epitome of bad sports but somehow get elevated to a level of martyrdom I can never cop. Duck them all with a ducking duck billed platypus a thousand times over in every oriface. They are the reason we have two referees.

Cry cry cry in your black shirt and don't go and see your players belly s hit. You scummy person who brought all this crap to our game because you hadn't the talent to be a champ without cheating.

I hate Melbourne. Die die die die.
But other than that you find them OK Top End?

Sadly it's in the script, Drizzle v Squeals, mark my words!

I've noticed that this year "marking your words" could be a costly exercise, scoop!

:giggle:

I guess....to be fair, there could be many others in the same boat but I always seem to remember your 'mark my words' comments. I dunno why; it's either because you're so respected as a poster or that you say them 400 times and you are just so huggable! C'mon....gizza hug!

I've noticed that this year "marking your words" could be a costly exercise, scoop!

:giggle:

I guess....to be fair, there could be many others in the same boat but I always seem to remember your 'mark my words' comments. I dunno why; it's either because you're so respected as a poster or that you say them 400 times and you are just so huggable! C'mon....gizza hug!

Well, " mark my words" my Tin Foil Hat must have fallen off OR the script changed.

Did not see that coming at all!

Parra is so sht even with Turdberger giving them every advantage they still cant get near a GF. Hahaha eat a bag of sht you scum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8