Is it bad that I'm going for Parra?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In my book it's bad....but I live in the heart of whinging worm territory so the thought of them winning anything but a wooden spoon is extremely unpalatable.

As much as I don't like the cheating Scum, it's pretty hard to argue they've been the best side all year.

Maybe all remaining teams will get done for peptides this week and all remaining games will get cancelled leaving the 2007 and 2009 premiers, *, with a third title. We can only hope.

Top End, you seem like a real good bloke.
So therefore I must just take you aside and say its unforgivable to follow those
'He skanks'.....
Please reconsider.
I'm with @Ralphie with his post btw.

My wife's from Townsville and supports the Cows (as well as Manly). I've already told her that the Cowboys won't be allowed to win tonight no matter what, especially now that the Western Sydney AFL team looks like doing well, but man, I hope something goes wrong with the NRL plan and the Cows get up. Parramatta have been gifted a ridiculously easy draw this season, all to help them "recover" from their own incompetence and flat-out cheating. Can't stand them, and I hope they get flogged every time they play. The Roosters are probably the lesser of the remaining Evils but I'm pretty sure I will have stopped paying any attention by grand final day anyway.

In order of least offensive to most offensive:

Cows
Parra
Roosters
Melbourne
Brisbane

Parra is last on the list for me - mortal enemy of any Manly supporting child of the 80's. I hope the Cows win tonight and just get it over and done with. God help us if the Slime make it to a PF or GF. I hate Parra so much that I'm even willing to cheer for the Storm against them.

I will be cheering for Cowboys from here on as I think they have punched above their weight and have played with plenty of heart this season.

I Think the Cowboys will get to the GF and thats where the fairytale will end . So Melbourne v Cowboys Gf and hopefully a miracle Cows victory.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7