Is Handbag Fair Dinkum????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
http://www.silvertails.net/news.php?extend.1334

He has fairly lofty ambitions for one who was a distinct failure in league, despite the hype and his potential.

He has Buckleys of playing for Australia in the World Cup. I will be very surprised if he even cuts it as a Waratah!!!

yeah I read that and thought , Sammy you should become a Comedy writer , Hes Hillarious , His Creativity ???? Does that include Bad Defence & Knocking the Ball on ?

Cmon fellas he is hardly going to come out and say he is in the squad to make up numbers only. everyone has to have goals to aspire too.

although I agree he has no chance of making it. lol

He wasnt bad as a centre in union but certainly no chance of making wallabies and i cant see why he thinks he could make the waratahs back line

Yes it is certainly creative to aspire to the dizzy heights of lowering yourself to the point of rising above everything to hit rock bottom. Thats the lowdown on this uplifting experience.

Now thats creative.

He said he didn't like being used as a battering ram, What did he expect?

I guess he expected a go at 5/8, considering Dessie let him have a go at it. :wall:

And an inside centre in Union is not a battering ram?

At least the defences are 10 metres apart in League.

Yes it is certainly creative to aspire to the dizzy heights of lowering yourself to the point of rising above everything to hit rock bottom. Thats the lowdown on this uplifting experience.

Now thats creative.

What a roller-coaster ride reading that post Jatz :D .

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

Now thats creative.

What a roller-coaster ride reading that post Jatz :D .

[/quote]

i had to stop half way, it ws too much for a friday

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7