Is DCE being setup?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Benji brought up a salient point on NRL360 when Chez Hater Knt was pushing for Munster based on the start of his 10 year Qld dynasty @:rolleyes:

'Captains have to deal a lot with the Media and Corporates and some players are best left to dealing with just footy' :wait:

Munster and Morgan are the same inarticulate footballer types :nod:

Hope Chez gets the chance to captain the state that villified him for exercising a valid clause :nod:

View attachment 11255

View attachment 11256
That top one really is a disgusting attack on a young man's character. It's embarrassing that we have media like this in our country.
Cherry had the last laugh last year though. Even though i'm a blue I certainly cheer for our captain Chezza.

Its a shame dce is not from nsw. Should have used some bogus ingles clause. As most of us are hoping for a blues win dce will probly be the scapegoat if qld start losing alot.
Probably dce could have played for NSW. Inglis is clearly a NSWelshman who by accident of being placed in the storm’s qld feeder team as a junior was nabbed by qld.

Dce was at manly at a similarly young age.

The choice would have been daly’s and he clearly chose where he came from, unlike inglis.

I don't think he is being set up in any way, but I do agree with @mosto in that he is on a hiding to nothing either way.

If Cherry is the Qld halfback and NSW win again this year, and that's likely even without Tom.....captain or not we all know that he is going to cop the blame, the whole blame and nothing but the blame even if he plays the best 3 games of his life. The only way he won't cop it from those banana bending hillbillies is if Qld actually win the series. And even then there will be that element who will say he didn't deserve to be there and won't be happy with anything he did.

Cherry loves playing for Queensland and he loves playing for Australia and I totally get that. But in a lot of ways I wish he would do like Killer did with NSW and tell them that he's not interested and just wants to concentrate on Manly. But that isn't how he works.

I'm not too concerned about Cherry. Having finally made that triumphant return to the Maroons last year, and winning Kangaroos selection, he will be confident in his own ability. Even if Qld go down I'm sure he'll be one of their best. Brings to mind the old saying about meeting triumph and disaster and treating them both as imposters. Daly has seen it all, and more than most, and he'll take it in his stride.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8